The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
congrats to those who made money on AMRN.

ACST had it's ER and seems promising. had a nice jump but fell back down. i wonder what's going on. they are moving along their phases with success. either way i'm gonna buy more since it's dipping and looks promising.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Never got ARMN. I got a lot of stuff posting in this thread and havn't made anything lol.

But most I bought I was thinking long-term anyway.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
That's a $15 billion per-year commercial opportunity right now -- based on the drug's estimated annual net price of $1,625, per the cost-effectiveness watchdog ICER. Future price hikes, combined with the continued growth of this target market as a whole, though, could push Vascepa's sales into truly rarefied air.

Keeping with this theme, Vascepa has the potential to generate annual sales larger than those of Pfizer's (NYSE: PFE) megablockbuster cholesterol medicine Lipitor, as well as AbbVie's anti-inflammatory behemoth Humira. For those new to the world of biopharma, Lipitor and Humira are the two bestselling pharmaceutical products of all time. That's just how big of a deal Vascepa's proposed cardioprotective indication is from a commercial standpoint.

Amarin's Stock Could Reach $50 Per Share Soon | Nasdaq

not to late.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This Amarin run got me excited. They have a lot of key catalyst this year and it seems to only be getting better.

Cormedix also has a number of key catalyst this year as well the biggest being the pre nda meeting which we will hear the results of before December 15th. Hoping for a nice bull run in CRMD, we've been getting killed for months now. Earnings report will be tomorrow after market close.

Cormedix, Amarin and Acasti all have big news coming in December from the FDA within weeks from each other. Next month will be HUGE for us if everything goes as it is supposed to.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: of course a few weeks after i pull out of ARMN it blows . fukk.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Just imagine when they get good news from FDA and everyone piles on when it resumes trading :wow: that shyt will be 2.0 of last year it's gonna skyrocket

Man, its gonna be very exciting come Friday depending on how the ADCOM voters vote. We have the AHA meetings this w/e. Evap study is Mon. Then expanded label any time between Nx week and 12/28