The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Bank of America Corp DE raised its holdings in Amarin Co. plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) by 73.3% in the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 404,748 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock after purchasing an additional 171,136 shares during the period. Bank of America Corp DE owned approximately 0.11% of Amarin worth $7,849,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.

Other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also bought and sold shares of the company. Invesco Ltd. increased its position in Amarin by 1,402.6% during the 2nd quarter. Invesco Ltd. now owns 8,414,943 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock worth $163,166,000 after purchasing an additional 7,854,902 shares in the last quarter.

Bank of America Corp DE Purchases 171,136 Shares of Amarin Co. plc (NASDAQ:AMRN)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Up 4% today and another 1.5% AH.

Folks trying to get it before this thing pops again.

ER in the AM before the market opens.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
  • Record total revenue: Reported total revenue of $112.4 million and $286.5 million for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2019, respectively, representing increases of 103% and 89%, respectively, over the corresponding periods of the prior year. The total revenue reported for the first nine months of 2019 exceeded the full-year results reported for 2018.

• Record prescriptions: Growth in net product revenue was supported by increased prescription levels of Vascepa® (icosapent ethyl) capsules. The increased prescription levels reflect both a higher number of Vascepa prescribers and an increase in the average prescriptions per prescriber.

• Preparing for anticipated label expansion: Assuming that, on or before the previously announced December 28, 2019 PDUFA date, Vascepa’s label will be expanded to reflect cardiovascular risk reduction as demonstrated in the REDUCE-IT® cardiovascular outcomes study, Amarin is taking broad steps to prepare for commercialization of Vascepa as the first therapy to address this important unmet medical need, including preparation for increased education of healthcare professionals and patients. Furthermore, to support FDA’s approval of Vascepa for this expanded indication, Amarin has prepared for, and looks forward to, the FDA’s advisory committee meeting scheduled for November 14, 2019

Amarin Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Provides Update on Operations

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, I swear every time they announce some shyt, even when its positive AF and its not about a Buyout the stock goes down.

Beat earnings, cash flow positive, profitable and beat 2018 rev in only 3 Q's of 2019 and this shyt swings down 7%!

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Bruh, I swear every time they announce some shyt, even when its positive AF and its not about a Buyout the stock goes down.

Beat earnings, cash flow positive, profitable and beat 2018 rev in only 3 Q's of 2019 and this shyt swings down 7%!
Just like Cormedix. I think it's a mixture of short sellers and manipulators. Shorts trying to hold the price down while the MM want to get cheap shares, they know when the FDA news drops it's over.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Just like Cormedix. I think it's a mixture of short sellers and manipulators. Shorts trying to hold the price down while the MM want to get cheap shares, they know when the FDA news drops it's over.

Def something going on.

Went up almost up 5% PM to being down 6% to finish down less than 1%.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Def something going on.

Went up almost up 5% PM to being down 6% to finish down less than 1%.
I seen a couple million dollar share purchases in levels 1 and 2. AMRN has huge catalyst coming for the rest of the year. The big boys are getting their seat at the table

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday was choppy for the whole market except Boeing and Regeneron, add AMRN being a small cap and easier to manipulate and you get what you got.

Lost all of Monday's premium I got off it and a little more. Also had some that expired next week too, those didn't hurt too much.

I'm moving money over so I had to close all positions and eat the losses, might play again since it's cheap. In conference notes they requested a halt for the 14th, that only happens when there's announcements. Now today, Citi is forecasting a 20% upside so the worse is probably over.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Yall seen this RH news from the last 1-2 days? A few users were able to hack it and get crazy margin amounts.

Like 1 to 250. Dude put $4K in and had a Mill in Margin.

I guess margin is normally 1 to 1. Just checked my acc and ET is giving me 1 to 4 for some reason.

Mfer had a Mill and bought Ford Stock....lol

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yall seen this RH news from the last 1-2 days? A few users were able to hack it and get crazy margin amounts.

Like 1 to 250. Dude put $4K in and had a Mill in Margin.

I guess margin is normally 1 to 1. Just checked my acc and ET is giving me 1 to 4 for some reason.

Mfer had a Mill and bought Ford Stock....lol

1 to 3 or 1 to 4 margin is about normal, it's lower on RH because they aren't a typical broker. If something in RH can be fukked up r/Wallstreetbets will find a way, this isn't the first time they found a loophole. Cycle usually goes - bunch of white boys losing money, opens position about to lose more money but found a glitch, end up huge on a position and shouldn't fail, $0 balance at EOD lol. Then they laugh at OP and RH and the cycle starts again.

And at this point it's on Robinhood, they probably would've been shut down by now if someone could capitalize on all these times. Dude with the milli was doing option spreads on Ford (why), another one who followed him got to 54k and decided Apple was done and going to slide and put everything on it. Apple ended at all time high. They're also committing securities fraud and posting about it for 700k people to read. In other words, they're idiots. Them hacking RH is giving RH too much credit lmao.

Someone from there posted the emails asking support about the exploit, didn't mention specifics, and got told that it was normal. RH told CNBC they're talking to the customers. It's clear they don't know what they're doing and holding people's money like a broker at the same time. Few folks around finance subreddits were getting their money out, I'm moving mine for different reasons but it just confirms the decision.

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Next week November 14th will be a busy day in here. Amarin Adcom meeting will be that day. Also Cormedix earnings report will also be that day :whew:

Acasti reports November 13th