The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This is more than likely the result of the warrants being exercised at $4. This is unprecedented, to drop about 5% or more everyday. At this point I'm down about 7k but I'm not selling. After seeing the after hours large buys today, I believe this is institutions scaring retail out of their shares. This same thing happened to Amarin and Axsome recently, they were beat down 50-60% and jumped 1000% weeks/months later.

Nothing has changed fundamentally and if it did and we don't know about it that literally criminal. I think (and hope) $4.50 is our bottom. There are warrants at that price that can be purchased and they expire in January. If they are purchased I expect it to uptrend. Other than that we can expect news in about a month

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is more than likely the result of the warrants being exercised at $4. This is unprecedented, to drop about 5% or more everyday. At this point I'm down about 7k but I'm not selling. After seeing the after hours large buys today, I believe this is institutions scaring retail out of their shares. This same thing happened to Amarin and Axsome recently, they were beat down 50-60% and jumped 1000% weeks/months later.

Nothing has changed fundamentally and if it did and we don't know about it that literally criminal. I think (and hope) $4.50 is our bottom. There are warrants at that price that can be purchased and they expire in January. If they are purchased I expect it to uptrend. Other than that we can expect news in about a month
I plan on buying more friday. fukk it im in for the long haul :manny:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The rest of that story may be found in how eicosapentaenoic acids provide benefits for endothelial dysfunction and oxidative stress, inflammation and plaque growth and unstable plaque as well as in blood pressure reduction, according to Bhatt, who also noted that how eicosapentaenoic acids interact with cellular membranes may play a role. These and other factors will be evaluated in studies currently being conducted, including EVAPORATE, STRENGTH and PROMINENT. Bhatt said the latter two having the potential to shed even more light on REDUCE-IT’s findings.

Icosapent ethyl appropriate to use to reduce CV risk, despite pending questions Page 3

Nice lil article. Bhatt was the lead, or one of the lead Doc's in the REDUCE-IT study.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
***from YMB

This is an interesting post by mellowmood77 on IHUB about GS analyst Paul Choi on AMRN and another stock ESPR.
his post is below:

July 17th price closed at $21.07 and the secondary was announced.

July 18th - July 23rd. 4 trading days. 73 million shares are traded and price drops to a low of $17.60. (First big retail exit. Mostly quick profit investors/day traders IMO).

July 31st - August 5th. 4 trading days. Volume begins to pick up again (Adcom leak?) And price begins to decline to a low of $16.37. Around 40 million shares traded during this period (Second retail exit. Longer term investors with weaker hands begin exiting IMO).

August 8 ADCOM announced after hours.

August 9 - August 12. 2 Trading days. You would expect this announcement to have the most volume over a longer period of time, but only 2 days of high volume here as most of the weak retail hands have already exited at this point. I believe stronger long term investors left here as fears of previous ADCOM set in. Volume of 43 million shares and price dropped to a low of $13.76.

It is impossible to say how many retail investors permanently left the stock as some probably came back at the lows. But I am near certain institutional ownership has increased while retail ownership has decreased with the way the shares were constantly absorbed in the $13.80's on level2.

Now to analyze the Goldman rating I'd like to look at a stock similar to Amarin, (has a drug candidate for CV indication)

ESPR:

December 13, 2018. Paul Choi initiates coverage of ESPR with a sell rating of $45. ESPR is trading at $55 the previous day. The price closes at $39 DEC 21.

Interesting to note GS has 5000 PUTS and 300k Shares of the stock. What did they do after initiating a sell rating? Bought 100,000 shares, presumably at the lows after the report. Sold all PUTS. In fact, Hedge funds increased their position 8% after the report.

Q1 2019. Goldman buys another 100,000 shares at depressed price levels. Hedge funds increase their positions by 16%. Accumulation is going on. Price ends up reaching a closing high of $53 in March. BUT, they are not done accumulating. GS's clients want more. Price goes back to $39.

Q2 2019. Goldman upgrades from sell to neutral with a price target of $50. Institutional ownership almost doubles (shares were absorbed by them at the $39 lows). Price reaches $52 May 24th.

May 29th 2019. Goldman initiates SELL rating at $52. Price drops to $34 Sep 4. Shares being absorbed.

Sep 16. 2019. GS upgrades from SELL to HOLD.

Rinse and repeat.

Institutional ownership before GS intitiation on ESPR: 27.9M

Institutional ownership after GS initiation on ESPR: 50M

I believe they are trying to do the same with Amarin. You will see Paul change stances many times in the near future.

***Theories like this (but w/o the DD) been floating around all day. Makes sense to me. GS purchased AMRN at $18. No way they do that if they think the value of this company is only $17.

Anything can happen, but I hoping the last few trading days are investors trying to get back in cheap become ICER, ADCOM, and label expansion. Might be a wild ride from now till EOY. I didn't post it here, but apparently Europe has already requested a PR for Vascepa and AMRN haven't even submitted the NDA for Europe yet. Canadas PR is up sometime next month if I remember correctly.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I haven't heard of them before. It seemed they dropped on good news, I think it can possibly bounce off the $1.70 Mark and trend upwards. But they are only in phase 2 of the drug they just released news on. They still have to do a phase 3 which will take another couple of years. I think it's good to trade short term but I'm not sure on long term need to do more work on it.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Pre-NDA Meeting Scheduled

BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J., Oct. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorMedix Inc. (NYSE American: CRMD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, today announced that it has completed its interaction with the FDA related to the chemistry, manufacturing and controls (CMC) package that will be needed to support Neutrolin’s new drug application (NDA). The FDA was supportive of Neutrolin’s proposed manufacturing program, including the active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), the container closure and testing, and indicated that it will conduct a thorough review of all of the CMC information as well as assess the commercial readiness of the various manufacturing facilities at the time of NDA filing. No further CMC meetings with FDA are planned prior to NDA submission.

Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Today was perhaps my best day as an investor. The 3 only companies I hold in my Robinhood account (have different ones in my webull) all released great news today. Cormedix,Neptune wellness and Hepion pharmaceuticals (HEPA)

HEPA is up more than 60% after hours after good phase 1 data. I dont think i ever mentioned HEPA here before because it was a bad day trade i got into at $6 and it quickly dropped to $5 then $4 I averaged down and held. I might sell it tomorrow morning.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Today was perhaps my best day as an investor. The 3 only companies I hold in my Robinhood account (have different ones in my webull) all released great news today. Cormedix,Neptune wellness and Hepion pharmaceuticals (HEPA)

HEPA is up more than 60% after hours after good phase 1 data. I dont think i ever mentioned HEPA here before because it was a bad day trade i got into at $6 and it quickly dropped to $5 then $4 I averaged down and held. I might sell it tomorrow morning.
What was the cmrd news?