The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I saw big buys today on AMRN like 200k share buys that's huge. Also saw this Motley fool article which is a good read.

How Fishy Is This Fish Oil Pill? | The Motley Fool

To be specific, this means the people in the study who were taking Vascepa had a 25% reduction in the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and death. Amarin's drug reduced heart attacks by 31%, it reduced strokes by 28%, and it reduced cardiovascular death by 20%. As Dr. Deepak Bhatt, professor of medicine at Harvard University, put it, "This may be the biggest development in cardiovascular prevention since statins."

Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of human beings. It kills more people than all the cancers combined. To have a new drug that dramatically reduces the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and deaths is wonderful, but also rather shocking. And for this drug to be modified from fish oil? For a lot of people, it's mind-boggling.

The New York Times found a lot of doctors who were shocked at this study. "I'm very surprised by the magnitude of the results, which quite frankly are large," said Dr. Michael J. Blaha of Johns Hopkins. And Dr. Ethan Weiss, a cardiologist at the University of California, San Francisco, said, "This is really big, and I was wrong. And I am happy I was wrong, and I'm excited we have a new pathway and set of tools to explore for our patients."

How big is this market?
Medical science has always focused on lowering cholesterol to prevent heart disease. The drugs that do this are called statins. It's a $19 billion market. But what if your triglyceride count is just as important as your cholesterol count? One-third of adults in the United States have high triglycerides. That's approximately 70 million people. The market for lowering your cholesterol sits at $69 billion. It's possible this drug is at least a $10 billion market opportunityfor Amarin.

Competitive therapeutic options are not very good. A drug class known as fibrates has been linked to liver damage. Doctors sometimes prescribe statins, which are designed to reduce cholesterol, not triglycerides. Everyone in the Harvard study was on statin medication. The people on statins were 31% more likely to have a heart attack than the people who were on statins and Vascepa, 28% more likely to have a stroke, and 20% more likely to be dead. Clearly statins do not help much with triglycerides.

The other competitive therapy is fish oil, which has never worked for anybody. The DHA in fish oil actually has some negative effects. The generic form of fish oil (trademarked Lovaza) carries an FDA warning that it might cause atrial fibrillation (heart flutter).

A shocking opportunity
Amarin's stock price quadrupled after the study was announced. That sharp increase underestimates how big this news is. Vescepa has already been approved by the FDA as a safe and effective way to reduce your triglycerides. What the Harvard study shows is just how important it is to do just that. The implication from the numbers is that a high triglyceride count can itself result in heart attacks, strokes, and deaths.

Some skeptics are suggesting that it's the placebo that killed those people. The placebo -- a mineral oil that was approved by the FDA in the trial design -- has never been linked to heart attacks, strokes, or deaths in the past. What's far more likely is that people criticizing the Harvard study are having trouble wrapping their heads around a new understanding of heart disease.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Yes Sir, big opp here. Wish I had more cash to buy at these low prices.

Last 2 weeks been deep red. Hopefully we see a nice lil pop with the fireside chat tomorrow.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.sofi.com/share/invest/2704248

Anyone want to use my link to sign up. $50 referral bonus for both of us, $25 of bitcoin if you purchase crypto, and $25 of free stock from a list they provide.

Thx

How much info do they need for the signup process ...Robinhood was doing too much that i said fukk it let me stay with etrade

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
How much info do they need for the signup process ...Robinhood was doing too much that i said fukk it let me stay with etrade

It was very simple. Much easier than RH. You dont even have to wait for those small deposits sites use to verify it's your account.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I did not think we would see the $5 range again. One thing people are saying is that when cormedix converted the warrants to shares for that institution a couple weeks ago, they were worth $4 a share and that institution is selling those shares now on the open market. Another theory is this is just the markets reaction to recent warrants being converted. Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

I've accumulated my target number of shares so now I'm just watching, but with a $8 average I'm tempted to buy more ay these levels and lower my average because I'm down huge. Either way the current price has nothing to do with Nuetrolin and our path to approval. We should be hearing FDA news in a month or so.

If you haven't heard their last presentation at Cantor investor conference here's the link.

CorMedix (CRMD) Presents At Cantor Healthcare Conference - Slideshow - CorMedix, Inc. (NYSEMKT:CRMD) | Seeking Alpha

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Added the bulk of my position in the 5.60’s... still got some left in chamber if we go higher but think she holds this range before correction.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Added the bulk of my position in the 5.60’s... still got some left in chamber if we go higher but think she holds this range before correction.
I decided im going to add more to my position also. Since we dropped 10% today, the stock can't be shorted tomorrow last time we hit $5.75 on a 10% drop that was the start of a reversal. Hope that what's in store now. We also saw a lot of short covering today in huge numbers.