The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
NEW STOCK WATCH

Acasti Pharma ACST which is a small bio pharma company which specializes is omega 3 fatty acids derived from krill oil

Highlights

B. Riley FBR On Acasti Pharma Also Notes 'CaPre could be the best-in-class omega-3 fatty acid drug and could capture a large share of the market, even without a first-to-market advantage. We project >C$100M in sales revenue in FY24'

They are the only competitor to Amarin and will capture a huge part of the market share.

Acasti Pharma Receives Funding from the Government of Canada to Expand Production
Capacity Yahoo is now part of Oath

At around $2 a share I see this as a steal. They have results to their study expected in December and if they are good we can see a huge spike. It's up more than 100% in the last 3 months. Amarin traded around $2 until it got good news then popped to $20 looking for similar moves here.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
They have been mentioning Acasti on AMRN's board for the last 2 weeks, or so.

@tug

I think you might fight this connection interesting. Seen it on Stocktwits this morning:

Akanz or Whatalane on iHub, or referred to as Kiwi said his wife noted their hemodialysis group is now using Vascepa. It's taken years for this to happen, whilst studies in Japan showed STAGGERING benefits for this population six years ago. Good going Kiwi and your wife. These boards do help save lives.

Reply.

Hopefully these dialysis patients will also have Cormedix's catheter lock by next year. Dramatic reduction in blood infections/deaths introduced via bacteria accumulation in the catheter with there product.

Pretty cool I thought.

Also, from Citi:

Citi analyst, Joel Beatty, added Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) and Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) to his top 5 biotech companies ..

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEW STOCK WATCH

Acasti Pharma ACST which is a small bio pharma company which specializes is omega 3 fatty acids derived from krill oil

Highlights

B. Riley FBR On Acasti Pharma Also Notes 'CaPre could be the best-in-class omega-3 fatty acid drug and could capture a large share of the market, even without a first-to-market advantage. We project >C$100M in sales revenue in FY24'

They are the only competitor to Amarin and will capture a huge part of the market share.

Acasti Pharma Receives Funding from the Government of Canada to Expand Production
Capacity Yahoo is now part of Oath

At around $2 a share I see this as a steal. They have results to their study expected in December and if they are good we can see a huge spike. It's up more than 100% in the last 3 months. Amarin traded around $2 until it got good news then popped to $20 looking for similar moves here.

Just copt 500 of this lets see

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
They have been mentioning Acasti on AMRN's board for the last 2 weeks, or so.

@tug

I think you might fight this connection interesting. Seen it on Stocktwits this morning:

Akanz or Whatalane on iHub, or referred to as Kiwi said his wife noted their hemodialysis group is now using Vascepa. It's taken years for this to happen, whilst studies in Japan showed STAGGERING benefits for this population six years ago. Good going Kiwi and your wife. These boards do help save lives.

Reply.

Hopefully these dialysis patients will also have Cormedix's catheter lock by next year. Dramatic reduction in blood infections/deaths introduced via bacteria accumulation in the catheter with there product.

Pretty cool I thought.

Also, from Citi:

Citi analyst, Joel Beatty, added Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) and Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) to his top 5 biotech companies ..
You don't know how hype I got at the thought of Amarin,Cormedix, and Acasti all making huge price moves in the next couple months to a year. :wow: which is very much a high possibility. People be sleeping on 6 figures this is a gold mine

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
How many shares... is a good share for now

Im a bit bias , I have a lot vested into AMRN. Hard for me to answer that question w/o knowing your situation, but the simple answer to me is, as much as you can afford.

Here are 6 Catalyst for AMRN between now and EOY:

Evaporate (imminent)
Q3 Earnings (31 October - 1 Nov)
AdCom (14 November)
Canada (Q4 imminent)
EU submission (Q4)
PDUFA 28 December (or earlier)

Now, check this out:

Icosapent: New Panacea for Cardiovascular Risk Prevention?

Icosapent: New Panacea for Cardiovascular Risk Prevention?

^^^Here we have a Medical J asking if AMRN is holding the key that can END Cardiovascular Risk

Here is another good read:

https://amarincorp.gcs-web.com/static-files/50cdf210-9124-4cc9-85bf-535b62d143a0

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Dallas, Texas, Sept. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NaturalShrimp, Inc. (SHMP), the aquaculture company that developed and patented the first commercially-operational RAS for shrimp, and its majority-owned, technology subsidiary, Natural Aquatic Systems, announced with Hydrenesis today that they have signed a 5-year agreement with Hanilu Farms of Indiana to operate their Hydrogas water treatment system. Hanilu Farms came to us with the goal of reducing their mortality and feed rate while increasing grow out stock that have limited the full potential of indoor barramundi aquaculture to date.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

• Dap
Reactions: L68

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
**From YMB:

The American Heart Association has not contacted all “Late Breaking Clinical Trial” potential presenters. The one I am still looking for is Dr. Matthew Budoff, MD. He is the Principal Investigator for the Evaporate Trial. I think we are going to discover that his results will “ rock” the house.***

The Evap Study prelim results was added to the late breaking presenters.

Game changing right here fellas.

I cant post at work, but I was reading Twitter otw to work last night and Doctors were going crazy.

Reminds me of when a Doc said, "Vascepa should be its own class of drug and the REDUCE-IT presentation was one of the few presentations that has ever received an standing ovation.

Did a bit more reading just now. Some seem to think that AMRN MUST present the info to Shareholders within 3 days, so Early next week.

Others say, since AMRN only funded the study, but did not direct the study, the Shareholders rule/law doesn't apply.

Some is saying the info has been embargoed. Being that I just went to this Doctor's Twitter page and see a lot of deleted Twits, this may be true.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
All good, still under $17.

PDUFA date being pushed back, created a nice buying opp.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Market was red af today.

Got a few more shares of AMRN.

If AMRN dips, or flatlines tomorrow morning, I might sell off my SHMP shares and throw that in AMRN.