The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"stop being so sensitive, bytch" - Corey Holcomb

He should take his own advice.

:snoop: ......... But.....

I got a feeling Corey always wanted to go in on Marcus but didn't have a good excuse and is using those obvious jokes as the excuse.

:francis:
nahhhh

how do you nikkas not understand this nikka corey yet?

he's good hearted but he's also very petty, effeminate and the way he quarrels.

dude can't help it he was raised by a woman.

he's very emotional.

he wants for people who he helps to hold him in high esteem, he wants you to kowtow to him if he's helped you the way a family member might help you or a really close friend would help you.

Problem is when those people stop hanging around corey he feels slighted (abandonment issues) but will never admit it.

Marcus didn't do anything to corey. maybe he felt a way about not being taken on tour or opening for corey.

Corey likely wanted to keep Marcus underneath him permanently, marcus wasn't about to do that. he (corey) really need to pour that good-heartedness into his estranged kids.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
he's never said the Marcus was livin off his mom until the last episode. and from what marcus says she lives there with him he moved her out with him after he got here.

Didn't Corey buy or give him a car? I think it was pretty well understood that Marcus was/is down bad but I don't think there was any true malice behind those jokes. Corey is a strange motherfukker. Marcus country ass might want that fade.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Did Corey buy or give him a car? I think it was pretty well understood that Marcus was/is down bad but I don't think there was any true malice behind those jokes. Corey is a strange motherfukker. Marcus country ass might want that fade.
Yes corey bought Marcus a car because he couldn’t help but tell everyone he bought Marcus a car

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Didn't Corey buy or give him a car? I think it was pretty well understood that Marcus was/is down bad but I don't think there was any true malice behind those jokes. Corey is a strange motherfukker. Marcus country ass might want that fade.
yeah he bought him a beater when he crashed nd flipped over his while tired doing uber one day

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Dayum, Corey was going in on Marcus Tuesday night lol smh

I wonder what happened between them two

Corey even brought Marcus on the road with him