The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Me and my ex going to see Corey Holcomb in Va Beach Thursday. I warned her about him. She was like, he aint going to be talking about me.
:ehh:

I recall watching Patrice O'neal's Elephant in the room. He started talking about unprotected sex is the responsibilty of the woman. And men cheating and sneaking about is for the woman.
:patrice:
lol Very uncomfortable, but she wasn't tripping.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope all these conservations can really create change in our communities. I just feel like the people who should really be listening to all this rich stuff aren't aware or don't really care.

Our people are more interested in debauchery/fukkery. I wish these discussions could get as much attention like say for example, the mimi useless sex tape.

Society is really fukked, it makes me sad all the time.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think about that statement?
Even though it was a joke either he ignorant to black history or he ignored it. All the African kingdoms, moors.. When you catch the replay everything Zo said is same thing i said when i first heard that joke.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Bm461wECIAA8iCC.jpg

show on now at tradiov.com

Dope, listening right now.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ok we know our history, so what's next? How can our history help us today?

Use the knowledge from it to help us(both the success and failures).
For example we know from Tulsa; Seneca Village, Rosewood, that when black folks circulate their money in their community, you're able to be self sufficient.
We also know from those examples, that you have to buy off politicians to help you out politically and have lawyers, so you can be protected from getting your land/businesses stolen from you/burned down.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok we know our history, so what's next? How can our history help us today?

Everyone is saying group economics, it's not that easy though. We need unity and co-operation and dignity amongst our people.

This ratchet culture being consumed and exhibited in every day society is one of the major things holding us back. Greed and kissing white people's asses has continued to be our downfall too.

I wish we could replicate black wall street again, have our own land, build our own markets like "chinatown", black owned banks, use our churches the right way etc...

It's so sad how churches these days are now completely imitating secular society in music, dance etc.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Everyone is saying group economics, it's not that easy though. We need unity and co-operation and dignity amongst our people.

This ratchet culture being consumed and exhibited in every day society is one of the major things holding us back. Greed and kissing white people's asses has continued to be our downfall too.

I wish we could replicate black wall street again, have our own land, build our own markets like "chinatown", black owned banks, use our churches the right way etc...

It's so sad how churches these days are now completely imitating secular society in music, dance etc.

That's what I'm on bruh. We actually need to somewhat separate from other races outside of work. Not totally, but have our own area of the city like a Chinatown. Still work with everyone esle, but have our own police patrolling and black men to oversee the neighborhoods, local govt representing that area and our interest.

One of the reason Black men having falling even farther is the power our women have to sic the cops on the men, a lot times unjustly and unfairly. Leaving Black men with little to no power in the community.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use the knowledge from it to help us(both the success and failures).
For example we know from Tulsa; Seneca Village, Rosewood, that when black folks circulate their money in their community, you're able to be self sufficient.
We also know from those examples, that you have to buy off politicians to help you out politically and have lawyers, so you can be protected from getting your land/businesses stolen from you/burned down.

The problem with what you are saying though is we don't really have any "real communities", a lot of the places where our people stay are getting gentrified forcing many of us to the suburbs.

The rich blacks aren't coming together to create, everybody is just hustling for that check. I don't know how this could be done in an organized manner.

Enough of the complaining, it's time to do something now even if we have to pull resources together to get this done (chipping money in to build something big).

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm on bruh. We actually need to somewhat separate from other races outside of work. Not totally, but have our own area of the city like a Chinatown. Still work with everyone esle, but have our own police patrolling and black men to oversee the neighborhoods, local govt representing that area and our interest.

One of the reason Black men having falling even farther is the power our women have to sic the cops on the men, a lot times unjustly and unfairly. Leaving Black men with little to no power in the community.

The only way I see this being done is by donations, I know some people may groan at this. But I believe the way tariq nasheed and many other people got the hidden colors project done should be emulated on a much bigger scale.

But we need honest people to do this, people that are fair and disciplined like Boyce Watkins (Finance Professor @ Columbia University) and Van Jones. We need a lot of people of this caliber that are easy to trust to get this job done. Enough of all the scam artists and money hungry b*stards out here.

Last edited: