The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikk Gregory just hijacked the whole show, this shyt is GARBAGE man.

Don't invite no old "talking non-stop" people like him no more, this aint blogtalkradio man... :mjlol:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't invite no old "talking non-stop" people like him no more, this aint blogtalkradio man... :mjlol:
This the dikk Gregory show... :dead: Everyone has to be respectful.. so they can't cut him off.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this Zo show

Is Corey permanently on the Zo Show now?

Got damn...Corey went the fuuck in. I can sum what Corey said right here.

1:45:00 mark. "The whole world saw you loose your land...be put into slavery...nobody respects you. Stop watching what other races are doing and do what you are supposed to do and GET YOUR RESPECT BACK." :whew: The truth hurts...:wow:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH shyt!!!!!!:gladbron::ooh::krs::skip::heh::mjlol: Dyck Gregory diss Uncle Bobby momma. :dead:

Either Dyck Gregory is getting old or he doesn't really know how the game work. Which is crazy sense he was on the front line of the Civil Right Movement. But like Kareem, a lot of these old cats seem to not know what's really going on. Probably one of the reason why Black people are in the position we're in today, because those old nikkas was asking for dumb shyt like desegregation instead of economic equality.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk was Dr. G thinking for interrupting this old angry nikka in mid rant. :mjlol:

Dyck Gregory said he doesn't get emotional. :usure: Negro your whole rant was emotional.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh, that was one of the worst shows ever :russ:

dikk Gregory reminded me of my pops. Just rambles non stop about nothing. My girl met him for the first time last month, and after like 2 hours of him rambling she was like "Breh stop talking :why:"

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
OH shyt!!!!!!:gladbron::ooh::krs::skip::heh::mjlol: Dyck Gregory diss Uncle Bobby momma. :dead:

Either Dyck Gregory is getting old or he doesn't really know how the game work. Which is crazy sense he was on the front line of the Civil Right Movement. But like Kareem, a lot of these old cats seem to not know what's really going on. Probably one of the reason why Black people are in the position we're in today, because those old nikkas was asking for dumb shyt like desegregation instead of economic equality.

Breh, old people get delusional in their old age. You breathe wrong it'll set them off :heh: