The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The problem with what you are saying though is we don't really have any "real communities", a lot of the places where our people stay are getting gentrified forcing many of us to the suburbs.

The rich blacks aren't coming together to create, everybody is just hustling for that check. I don't know how this could be done in an organized manner.

Enough of the complaining, it's time to do something now even if we have to pull resources together to get this done (chipping money in to build something big).

True, but this is going to be tough, but you have to network and find those who are down to progress. Look for any black groups in your city, and go forth with discussing ideas and how to implement them. I've been trying to get something for a while now, but now it looks like it's coming to fruition, because I kept at it and will keep the coli posted once it takes flight.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm going to see Corey Holcomb again in Va Beach thursday with my ex. I warned her about him. She's like "whatever ever he says, it won't be all me" :ehh:

Nevertheless, I'll be ROFL. Corey aint going to clown me about being scared to laugh bcuz my girl will get mad.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Corey... How Zo going to do a topic on Modern Day Slavery & Human Trafficking and invite Corey... he got these women heated :dead:

corey holcomb is annoying, i hate the way he turns everything to a jerry springer/maury situation.

i mean dude will be taking unnecessary shots at that dr goulsten, cmon dude... that dude aint no wicked guy to me, just chill dude.

vanessa williams from new jack city/soul food was confused/uncomfortable, it's like corey uses the show to test people's reactions.

Enough of the shocking statements dude, we are tired of it. Use it on your standup acts/the 5150 show, it's ridiculous.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand Tommy Sotomayor, but I would've love to see the fukkery level if he was on this ZoWhat show with Corey.:lolbron:

This whole episode was uncomfortable. :whew:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

iqdq4Xo5mp4xy.jpg

Na but seriously, congrats to dude. He found someone to wife him who was actually there during his rape case lol

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

iqdq4Xo5mp4xy.jpg

Na but seriously, congrats to dude. He found someone to wife him who was actually there during his rape case lol
He always used to joke about rape on Speedy Comedy Corner to Tanjareen. Fast forward, He get's charged with rape and wifes Tanjareen.

Corey used to kill her with the forehead and Lamar Odom jokes :laff:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
corey holcomb is annoying, i hate the way he turns everything to a jerry springer/maury situation.

i mean dude will be taking unnecessary shots at that dr goulsten, cmon dude... that dude aint no wicked guy to me, just chill dude.

vanessa williams from new jack city/soul food was confused/uncomfortable, it's like corey uses the show to test people's reactions.

Enough of the shocking statements dude, we are tired of it. Use it on your standup acts/the 5150 show, it's ridiculous.

Who's tired of it? We love it here. People need these harsh truth. Too many whores playing victims and you dude fall for it.

Women and feminine men blame the pimp, when the whore was whoring before she met the pimp. You see how Corey expose that ex-prostitute?

Corey is a clown, hell he's a real Comedian. I saw him twice this year. But his jokes have a strong dose of truth and reality in them. That this softer, feminine America hates to swallow.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's tired of it? We love it here. People need these harsh truth. Too many whores playing victims and you dude fall for it.

Women and feminine men blame the pimp, when the whore was whoring before she met the pimp. You see how Corey expose that ex-prostitute?

Corey is a clown, hell he's a real Comedian. I saw him twice this year. But his jokes have a strong dose of truth and reality in them. That this softer, feminine America hates to swallow.
That doctor on the human trafficking show was pissed off :dead:, she had no idea what she was getting herself into :mjlol: