The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saw how good the show was, that was a great move for bringing bobby back.

Freeze got a lot of backlash from doing the show so he backed off, i am pretty sure this is what happened especially all those threats he was making talking about how he will beat up other comedians n shyt, it started to affect his paper and relationships. Freeze would also be very nervous when other broads (rita g etc) would come on, he wouldn't make any eye contact, dude has serious issues man.

Bobby provides the balance between comedy and serious stuff, zo is not into the show except the guest is free to express themselves, this is why Zo and Bobby work well together.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would how people here felt about what Corey said about the Asian store owner hitting the Black woman?

Other than that, good show as usual.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A phantom mush

nikkas need glasses :manny:

Look like she touched the store owner, but not in the face. She may have put her finger in the man’s face which could’ve been perceived as a threat. I personally don’t believe in hitting women, but I also don’t co-sign any woman or man getting in someone’s face. Not everyone is going to accept being assaulted, accosted or anything similar and not protect themselves.

Best thing for the woman is to not patronize that store anymore, but I am sure she is probably banned from the store anyways.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Can tell Darlene still hates bobby hah. She has issues with bobby and zo yet Corey keeps her around/