Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Speaking of Willie D

Corey has a anti East Coast his

A few weeks ago Dude only cld name Nas singles and doesn't seem to be able to quote anyone not from the West Coast or Chicago

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:deadrose: breh Corey just killed her :pachaha:
It was a Double KO

PQmonI.gif

Corey gave shannon a pass & made excuses for him but turned the table on Serena :lolbron: Literally..

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Corey can really be sharp and get his thought out on twitter because Darlene isn't there to cut him off with some racist black man hate comments.:mjlol: Its wild seeing words like bedwench outside of the coli.:dead:She has a few threads about her on here so its not a shock she is stealing words and ideas from the coli brehs normal language. I knew Corey would go for her hair because on here people have said she gets her hair and makeup done at funeral homes.:deadmanny:

TheColi,BBB,Shannon Sharpe,Cynthia G,BSO and Corey Holcomb all combining into the same national story :blessed:

:deadrose: breh Corey just killed her :pachaha:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

:heh: Corey going to go in on next 5150. :banderas: Tariq also had issues with Cynthia too .

Next episode might be Tariq so it will be him and Corey going in on Cynthia G with Darlene cutting them off to defend Cynthia G and hate on black men.:gladbron: Zo will come in at the end to tell everybody to meet up and have a peaceful conference to build together with all the proceeds going to his personal Indiegogo.:francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Tariq just confirmed he will be on 5150 Tuesday. Chatroom told him to watch out for Dee softshoe c00ning and check her on the black/brown issues.

:lawd: this gone be the first episode in a while Ima have to catch live :whoo:
I don't think Corey and Tariq realize that they pretty much have the same fan base. To the point I could see Tariq getting even more fans after this appearance.