The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Believe it or not the show is getting bigger:leon:
The best shows is usually the guest spots, other than that.....
Nikka i been listening to Corey since 2007. This gay obsession only started this year. It's not even the jokes, it's the topic.

Thats because fam need a leash/boundaries or nikkas who ain't about to engage in endless gay rants
Once Foxxhole/Rmc(Leash) & Bobby/Freeze(nikkas who ain't about rant about endless gay shyt) was out the picture..
Corey started to spill out his subconscious :francis:His subconscious was filled with gay shyt...
He probably been holding it in for yrs because that shyt is embedded in his mind...

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Corey just went on real vaguely about; if Bobby is too close to something he'll fkkk it up

He mentioned having Whitlock on his show too much

But never went into detail

I thought Bobby was just too busy

Seems their relationship ran it's course

Breh everyone talks about Corey getting rid of Bobby because he challenges Corey and all this other shyt. But if you've been keeping up with the 5150 show and all its past episodes it was clearly obvious that some fukk shyt went down behind the scenes. You can never know what truly goes down unless you were there.

Believe it or not the show is getting bigger:leon:

Breh what makes u say this?? :jbhmm:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What has he been saying:mjlol:

Wasn't Johnny Mac on Corey show this year:mjlol:

nah Johnny Mack been on Zo's show heavy recently, I take it Corey been too busy to fukk wtih Zo cause of Black Jesus and so he got Mack as a light weight replacement to provide some entertainment. speaking of which @Easy-E we been slackin breh... we need to update the Zo thread... son has put Tone and Geoff on at Dash radio. And Tone's show is straight heat rocks :whew:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
nah Johnny Mack been on Zo's show heavy recently, I take it Corey been too busy to fukk wtih Zo cause of Black Jesus and so he got Mack as a light weight replacement to provide some entertainment. speaking of which @Easy-E we been slackin breh... we need to update the Zo thread... son has put Tone and Geoff on at Dash radio. And Tone's show is straight heat rocks :whew:

Do we need a Tone's thread breh? I haven't heard one show

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he right nas ain't no legend. He ain't been shyt since stillmatic imo and lives off the prestige of illmatic.

Call someone that’s been in the game over 25 years and can still make a mil a year not a legend....

Man... the internet is a safe haven for strange nikkas

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Do we need a Tone's thread breh? I haven't heard one show

I dunno if he has enough content to justify his own thread, that's why I was suggesting putting it in Zo's thread since it has more traction and Zo actually help put Tone on and is featured in several of his shows already as well as Yvette Carnell.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
son has put Tone and Geoff on at Dash radio. And Tone's show is straight heat rocks :whew:
Tone is getting used to it, but, he's coming along great.

I like him on YouTube better because he's able to throw up graphs and what not.

I would really like to hear him take more calls to set a lot of "we just need to work harder" negros straight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just got back from the ATL comedy jam and Corey headline. Breh looked like a Nigerian morpheus from matrix :russ:
9_CC5_FF29-0_F81-449_E-_AB28-16_E42_C1_AAF49.jpg