Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What time this show supposed to start?

giphy.webp

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
On the funny side Corey got her but on some shyt real famo caught 1 to throat, wasn't a clear W..

She is right, she didn't tag or nothing..Corey just commented outta the blue, maybe because that tweet was something he does

Basically dodged the subject & went on hair, obviously didn't want to touch that subject..Went the joke route

This is hypocrisy display in these videos...Shannon got the pass/excuses & Corey throw Black women under the for Non Black women
Shannon

Serena is the self hater, The Bench Wench...No pass
Serena

Shannon & Serena are basically the same person, Serena speak up for Blacks same way Shannon does...fukk & Procreated wit Cacs...

So why are they being judged totally differently?:manny:

And he block her, after basically throwing shots = Sucka shyt.....

Both of em took a L:russ:

For the record I don't fuk wit CynG:scust:I was the 1st nikka to call her a Fraud while nikkas was dikkridin shorty before the Tariq shyt popped off...

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I think both are confused about the subject.

If they are not down for the mission/cause they are not for me if (I) was to marry a cac woman or anyone outside of the being black.

I'd ask, what has the cacs in these situations, help try and further black empowerment?

That'll be the 1st question, what are they (they-cacs) doing to help black ppl around the world that they don't know or know.

Kami

Banned
Daps
On the funny side Corey got her but on some shyt real famo caught 1 to throat, wasn't a clear W..

She is right, she didn't tag or nothing..Corey just commented outta the blue, maybe because that tweet was something he does

Basically dodged the subject & went on hair, obviously didn't want to touch that subject..Went the joke route

This is hypocrisy display in these videos...Shannon got the pass/excuses & Corey throw Black women under the for Non Black women
Shannon

Serena

Shannon & Serena are basically the same person, Serena speak up for Blacks same way Shannon does...fukk & Procreated wit Cacs...

For the record I don't fuk wit CynG:scust:I was the 1st nikka to call her a Fraud while nikkas was dikkridin shorty before the Tariq shyt popped off...

he wasnt joking. she spoke of black men in a general sense and you could tell hates black men off the statements. i dunno who sees shannon as some pro black dude..i already knew he had a white long term GF and that even he doesnt believe half the shyt he says as a result.

actually i think its corey who on the 5150 who said pretty much what the woman on twitter said..that shannon had a white wife and hes pandering for tv.

i dont think he called serena a bedwench..he said she hates how she looks and thus had a child with a white man for features she wants in her offspring.

Kami

Banned
Daps

Shannon

Serena

oh she was with tariq? seems like she suffers from some mental illness with the more tweets i read. what they kick off about?

corey hilarious but he go too far with the pro black shyt imo. calling mans like jim brown c00ns is going too far. but his broad here seems like your typical feminist black woman on social media.