The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
Corey should rename the show.

"Gay Talk with Corey and Friends. "

How is it possible to talk about gay shyt week after week?!? :mindblown:
shyt if it bothers you why watch?

this is who corey and is and always has been. he'll say shyt yall are afraid to say. its like yall are fine with everything being open to be ridiculed except gays

Kami

Banned
Daps
He had willie d on the show and he was on there talking about gay and dumb shyt.......willie spent more time on his phone than talking..he realized that show was some bs
so focused on the moist shyt..make me wonder if yall who are upset are gays that were offended. corey had some gems in there as did willie.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt if it bothers you why watch?

this is who corey and is and always has been. he'll say shyt yall are afraid to say. its like yall are fine with everything being open to be ridiculed except gays
Nikka i been listening to Corey since 2007. This gay obsession only started this year. It's not even the jokes, it's the topic.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
so focused on the moist shyt..make me wonder if yall who are upset are gays that were offended. corey had some gems in there as did willie.
Fool I don't care about gay jokes until he drags them on for 30min....when he started on the foxxhole he didn't do that, the show he had after speedys show he didn't do that, and when he got his own studio he didn't do that.

Every show is the same.... First 20 min is always good....then after that it's about his bm and the kid he met at the graduation, gay shyt,zo saying whoopi was nice lookin , gay shyt