The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Here is the clip Corey was talking about. This thread isn't as busy as it once was, I think people are tuning out of the "Zo long hypocritical cliche filled rants and Dee interrupt and be racist against black people show."

Corey: Dee are you going to dress like a respectable woman for Halloween?:dead::laff:

Corey slipped that one right under Dees nose so she was answering seriously and she didn't catch on but you could hear Zoe, Frank and Genevieve laughing.

That Tyrese ether:mjlol:
Corey: Tyrese I know you and the Rock are both bald brothers in the hair struggle but any girl that shows up on the set is going to leave with the Rock.:pachaha:

Darlene corrected Corey for calling Prince Harry a Prince:deadrose: Damn she is cutting people off so much now that her mind isn't processing the information faster than her mouth can shoot off. Then she tried to play it off and explain to us who is in line to be king and how that works.:dead:

Corey was right if you are a Prince you don't have to work hard to impress a dates parents.:dahell:
It reminds me of Mark Zuckerberg learning Mandarin to impress his future wife's parents.:dahell:
If I am a prince or famous billionaire her parents better try to impress me as possible future in laws. Let me win the lottery and I will have the same mentality.:ahh:

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Here is the clip Corey was talking about. This thread isn't as busy as it once was, I think people are tuning out of the "Zo long hypocritical cliche filled rants and Dee interrupt and be racist against black people show."

Corey: Dee are you going to dress like a respectable woman for Halloween?:dead::laff:

Corey slipped that one right under Dees nose so she was answering seriously and she didn't catch on but you could hear Zoe, Frank and Genevieve laughing.

That Tyrese ether:mjlol:
Corey: Tyrese I know you and the Rock are both bald brothers in the hair struggle but any girl that shows up on the set is going to leave with the Rock.:pachaha:

That Dee joke, I hollered:mjlol::deadmanny:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This week's show was great.

Corey really went in on them NFL chumps:russ:

Steph not happy he obey:mjlol:

Halloween is just another excuse for broads to dress slutty.:Coreyholcomb123:
Corey said even Steph Curry's daughter doesn't respect him.:deadmanny: Corey is married to Durant's cousin so he can forget about getting invited to meet the team anytime soon.

I thought Corey would take it easy on the Cowboys offensive lineman that came to his stand up show and bought a bunch of his clothes but no he called out all the black players on the team.:lupe:

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Finally had time to check out some episodes I missed....

5150 shows droppin on Saturday now? :ohhh:

The 2nd half of this episode was great. You can tell Corey got love for Kev and has complete disdain for the hoes out here.

Breh the first 20 minutes of this episode was classic, this shyt was like a calling card to all the brehs from The Coliseum :mjlol:
he called out Beadle, Jerry Jones and those funky ass feminists :whew: