The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This bytch Dee
giphy.gif

32% of your people voted for this muthafukka..
I’m so tired of this bytch mayne..

Daps
-Zo was mad when Corey said he would get a knock at the door from the government over that google search. People forget Zo was getting called a double agent and snitch after the Feds came to see him after the cop shootings and the guy had a picture with Zo.

I forgot Zo had the feds on him.:mjlol:

Dude went MIA for like 3 weeks & then came back talmbout he played dumb.:mjgrin:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im bout done with this show breh.

Between Corey not knowing what South africa was and Darlene i just cant take it. Zo is only as strong as the people he is around.
Yea that was embarrassing Nikka really thought he was making a good point.:snoop:

Zo knows better he just sits there looking dumb.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Damn I actually was feeling this most recent episode, especially the 2nd half :ehh:

I get the point he was trying to make about South Africa. In the the past he clearly states he's "Ignorant until you Enlighten him"

I say all that to say I still fukk with the show

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bobby tried to enlighten him and he got clowned.
Yeah. Bobby also talked about a lot of bullshyt thinking he was enlightening and I thnk thats where a breakdown or dismissiveness started to come about. Thats the thing about intelligence. You have to constantly make the effort so your words hold value and if you talk out your ass too much, people wont listen when you may be talking some real shyt. That was Bobby to me.