The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
show getting stale with how noncommittal zo has been. i deadass know he agree with corey on some topics but he'll play devil advocate cause he dont wanna catch backlash. what his role on the show these days? punching nikkas? he not bringing knowledge or an opinion these days.

that jaden smith shyt was cringeworthy.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Zo & Darlene not hearing about the story was ridiculous, but I'll give Zo a pass since that lawsuit might have him preoccupied. Darlene has one job to do though, and that's to have the top stories.
Darlene's job would be much easier if she just checked Corey's twitter then she would see all the stories Corey wants to cover and the stories we all heard about.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
they was dying when corey was just speaking objectively lol.

does zo even lead that show? i felt like the female guests/hosts and corey had the room.

that pimp spiel was hilarious but the fact he dont even try to be funny while saying it:mjlol:
Corey's on the show????:ohhh::russ::russ::russ:IN:salute:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
they was dying when corey was just speaking objectively lol.

does zo even lead that show? i felt like the female guests/hosts and corey had the room.

that pimp spiel was hilarious but the fact he dont even try to be funny while saying it:mjlol:
Zo plays more moderator on his show..
He'll introduce the topics and let his guest/callers say what they want, may say a couple of things, throw questions and chill in the cut.
It really just depends on how many people are in the room, etc..
Plus when Corey comes through, you just have to let him do his thing.
nikka says the most outlandish shyt(even though it's facts)it works in this environment better because "intellectuals" can't discern or wrap their heads around the truth being thrown at them quick enough.
Plus you add the comedic entertainment this nikka comes through with, Zo just riding that wave(like I would) to keep my viewers and listeners entertained and thinking.
That Aries shyt got this nikka putting some good content out(whether you agree with him or not).

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I love when C. Holcomb gets to do his thing in environments like this. He be puttin these hoes on blast!!

@ The 1:49:00 mark that Tiff_Talk broad starting talking about her trip to Dubai trying to stunt, and Corey's hoe radar went off... :mjlol:

Tiff: Yea I went to Dubai for 11 days and folk were mad cause I didn't post any pictures on the gram :queen:
Corey: Was that a vacation in Dubai:jbhmm:
Tiff: It was a vacation and a business trip, 50/50. My friend who's an entrepreneur said since I'm going through a divorce and stressed out, he was going to fly me out.
Corey: I knew a dude flew you out to Dubai. :lolbron:How YOUR ass get to Dubai!:usure:
Tiff: Yeah he did. I'm not gone pay for that trip. $16,000? Noooo! .... But Nah:whoa: I'm not an Instagram hoe, they be out there fukking and talking bout they sugar daddy this and they sugar daddy that.

Corey: You was out there hustling that monkey...:mjgrin:
Everybody Else: :pachaha::deadrose:
Tiff: Besides The breakfast I had at the Versace hotel was amazing
Corey: :ohhh: So You stayed at the Versace hotel??, yea you were out there fukking...
full

And if you listen that heffer ain't deny shyt either..... word to the homie @The HONORABLE SKJ :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I love when C. Holcomb gets to do his thing in environments like this. He be puttin these hoes on blast!!

@ The 1:49:00 mark that Tiff_Talk broad starting talking about her trip to Dubai trying to stunt, and Corey's hoe radar went off... :mjlol:

Tiff: Yea I went to Dubai for 11 days and folk were mad cause I didn't post any pictures on the gram :queen:
Tiff: It was a vacation and a business trip, 50/50. My friend who's an entrepreneur said since I'm going through a divorce and stressed out, he was going to fly me out.
Corey: I knew a dude flew you out to Dubai. :lolbron:How YOUR ass get to Dubai!:usure:
Tiff: Yeah he did. I'm not gone pay for that trip. $16,000? Noooo! .... But Nah:whoa: I'm not an Instagram hoe, they be out there fukking and talking bout they sugar daddy this and they sugar daddy that.

Corey: :ohhh: So You stayed at the Versace hotel??, yea you were out there fukking...
full

And if you listen that heffer ain't deny shyt either..... word to the homie @The HONORABLE SKJ :sas2:
if you let them talk long enough :wow:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

full

At the beginning of the 5150 show Corey said Zo should have told him a woman on his show that he was clowning was a model. :mjlol:This must be her. Corey pretending like he would have gone easy on her with that extra information. Its not fair but women taking trips to Dubai will have a stigma for many years. Go to Dubai for free and have your cover story stink brehettes.:scust::mjlol::shaq:
sheikmj.png