The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I've been checking out Alot of Zo's show recently. He has Alot of good shows, however some of it comes off like he's trying to justify his living situation. :patrice:

Also that Tiffany chick is cute, but then I found out She a self admitted nympho :mjgrin: , THEN I found out She had been raped/sexually assaulted on 3 different occasions :picard:

As far as Darlene is concerned she tries to play coy but she a certified pass around. If you listen to the past 5150 shows from the Foxx hole era, she admits to being loose early in life. She was getting it in as young as 5th grade. So it wouldn't surprise me if Tommy did hit.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I've been checking out Alot of Zo's show recently. He has Alot of good shows, however some of it comes off like he's trying to justify his living situation. :patrice:

Also that Tiffany chick is cute, but then I found out She a self admitted nympho :mjgrin: , THEN I found out She had been raped/sexually assaulted on 3 different occasions :picard:

As far as Darlene is concerned she tries to play coy but she a certified pass around. If you listen to the past 5150 shows from the Foxx hole era, she admits to being loose early in life. She was getting it in as young as 5th grade. So it wouldn't surprise me if Tommy did hit.
Any time stamps or episodes of him discussing his situation? I always hear people say he's on government assistance, etc I've never listened for myself though

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Any time stamps or episodes of him discussing his situation? I always hear people say he's on government assistance, etc I've never listened for myself though

Nah no specific quote on his money situation, more like how he raised his kids and shyt. It was a recent episode with Geoff Brown and the Tiff_Talk chick.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

How was the tariq episode? What they talk about it

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How was the tariq episode? What they talk about it

That shyt was dope. The female guest that episode really didn't say much so it was mainly Tariq and Zo droppin game. Tariq came an hour late so he was only there for the last hour of the show. But within that one hour Tariq dropped more game on Zo's show than all the episodes of his IZM show combined.

The next Zo show I need to check out is the one he has featuring TDP.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That shyt was dope. The female guest that episode really didn't say much so it was mainly Tariq and Zo droppin game. Tariq came an hour late so he was only there for the last hour of the show. But within that one hour Tariq dropped more game on Zo's show than all the episodes of his IZM show combined.

The next Zo show I need to check out is the one he has featuring TDP.

You gotta link to that show mane?

Edit: I'll check YouTube