Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This shyt like the murder tape from Menace :russ:
Corey read that other thread on here..
Especially at the beginning talking about "that ain't a sucker punch":russ::sas2:

yeah I'm starting to believe those nikkas be on here no more than ever. A Few nikkas in the other thread mentioned how Corey seen Tommy and didn't do shyt, so Corey addressing that shyt extra hard was hilarious yet coincidental. :jbhmm:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
zo gon beat on sotomayor one day :laff:
Sotomayor just said Zo is jealous and keeps chasing after his sloppy seconds like Whitney and Rita G.:scust: Tommy makes it seem like Zo is dragging Corey into the beefs and he and Corey would be cool if it wasn't for Zo. Tommy must have forgotten Corey is also mad at him about stealing his slogans and putting them on shirts to sell for profit.

lotteryplaya

Daps
Corey sounded like a diss track the whole show.:bustback: Especially when Corey said he was a God to them haters. It reminded me of 50 cent talking to Bangem Smurf that time on a Beef DVD I'm like a God to you n*ggas:huhldup: @03:45

"Aye Park nikka"

LMAOO

"Hoe nikka you don't make 2 million dollars we got the same agents fool. Shut the fukk up before I have yo mothafukking income put up here in front of everybody and then what you gon look like"

th

This shyt like the murder tape from Menace :russ:
Corey read that other thread on here..
Especially at the beginning talking about "that ain't a sucker punch":russ::sas2:

yeah I'm starting to believe those nikkas be on here no more than ever. A Few nikkas in the other thread mentioned how Corey seen Tommy and didn't do shyt, so Corey addressing that shyt extra hard was hilarious yet coincidental. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Daps
you gotta listen to that nikka to know that :scust:
One of the spin off channels played a clip of him talking about the Zo/ Aries fight. He is one of those people that Zo and Corey said is making a video about their show and lives and trying to eat off it. There is a 5150 episode around the time they started beefing where Corey said Tommy is playing 5150 live on his show so he is really trying to eat off them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what show was fighting someone else? in fact, can yall make this a GOAT 5150 show thread and post more videos.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Corey sounded like a diss track the whole show.:bustback: Especially when Corey said he was a God to them haters. It reminded me of 50 cent talking to Bangem Smurf that time on a Beef DVD I'm like a God to you n*ggas:huhldup: @03:45

you wanna talk about diss tracks.... that Episode where they went directly at Tommy was just nasty. :scusthov:

what show was fighting someone else? in fact, can yall make this a GOAT 5150 show thread and post more videos.

Peep this episode marcuz, this is the episode where they eviscerate Tommy Sotomayor's soul. They had Geoff from Zo's show, and Corey went in on Tommy for 2 hours non stop. Had Tommy coppin' please and crying...