The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Didn't know him and Darlene dated.:ohhh: She also dated Marcellus Wiley and that retired NBA player. Darlene has had a many chances to make something work long term with a successful guy since Ice T. Doesn't make sense why she would choose to struggle out here having to sleep on friends couches. She considers herself a catch so her self esteem isn't a problem.

Who did she date?

I'm bout to watch/listen to last night show now. :wow:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Who did she date?

I'm bout to watch/listen to last night show now. :wow:
She dated Phillip Atwell after Ice-T. He was in her loose talk because of the new Fast and Furious movie setting a record opening and he was one of the directors working with F Gary Gray.

Last weeks show has over 300,000 views and someone in the youtube comments section said that is a 5150 record for one episode. Setting a record and its only been out for a week.:myman:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She dated Phillip Atwell after Ice-T. He was in her loose talk because of the new Fast and Furious movie setting a record opening and he was one of the directors working with F Gary Gray.

Last weeks show has over 300,000 views and someone in the youtube comments section said that is a 5150 record for one episode. Setting a record and its only been out for a week.:myman:

Oh ok. I never knew this.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

The way she described made him sound like a typical dirty mack ass type of nikka. He was their (her and Ice T) friend and next door neighbor. And soon as her and T split he was :cape: over there in them draws.

Corey and Zo peeped game on that shyt. That's why you gotta watch who you let be around your woman cause nikkas be plotting :ufdup:

Daps
The way she described made him sound like a typical dirty mack ass type of nikka. He was their (her and Ice T) friend and next door neighbor. And soon as her and T split he was :cape: over there in them draws.

Corey and Zo peeped game on that shyt. That's why you gotta watch who you let be around your woman cause nikkas be plotting :ufdup:

- You don't let Foxes into your Henhouse.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
"Hoe nikka you don't make 2 million dollars we got the same agents fool. Shut the fukk up before I have yo mothafukking income put up here in front of everybody and then what you gon look like"

th