The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

:laff:they bleeped Corey but we could read his lips
wonder what the ladies look like now?:shaq:

Yoooooo!!!!!!

Corey looking like Nas with that chip tooth. :russ:

Deray on the jerry springer show only confirmed that I wasn't tripping.:ohhh:

I don't know if y'all remember that jerry springer episode of the wayans Bros, but I remember seeing a dude who looked just like deray Davis in the audience.
I noticed the chip tooth too. Corey got his grill fixed. Bomani Jones talked about how important it is to get dental in your contract if you can. That Wayans brothers episode was funny but Shawn did Marlon dirty.:pacspit: Marlon finally gets him a decent looking woman and Shawn sleeps with her. Shawn had Lela Rochon and all kinds of dimes on the show over the years he could have let Marlon catch his first win.:mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:laff:they bleeped Corey but we could read his lips
wonder what the ladies look like now?:shaq:

I noticed the chip tooth too. Corey got his grill fixed. Bomani Jones talked about how important it is to get dental in your contract if you can. That Wayans brothers episode was funny but Shawn did Marlon dirty.:pacspit: Marlon finally gets him a decent looking woman and Shawn sleeps with her. Shawn had Lela Rochon and all kinds of dimes on the show over the years he could have let Marlon catch his first win.:mjcry:
I don't think Shawn slept with her, he just lied about where he was at because he knows Marlon is crazy:russ: