The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
not in my opinion, Corey always been 100 with how he handled his kids plus he admits he aint shyt. That shyt about fukking his former boss is kinda :patrice:

He's opinionated on what manhood is and how to raise a man.

He's also said how his son was good because he had two strong men in his life (him and the step dad) thats why Zo mentioned how had spoke highly of the step dad in the past.

But now Corey got all these stories now about how the dude aint shyt No way he just found all this stuff out. :mjlol:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He's opinionated on what manhood is and how to raise a man.

He's also said how his son was good because he had two strong men in his life (him and the step dad) thats why Zo mentioned how had spoke highly of the step dad in the past.

But now Corey got all these stories now about how the dude aint shyt No way he just found all this stuff out. :mjlol:

True. I think in Corey's mind he fell back from his son cause he wanted to let the suburb nikka have his space and felt his son was straight in that situation. Meanwhile with his daughter he seemed more plugged in with her cause she was in a single parent situation under a lousy bytch.

Ever since he's been doing radio he's always let it be known he ain't don't really concern himself with kids that aren't being raised under his roof. So I agree he looks like a scumbag with this situation blowing up it in his face, I'm just not surprised by it, AT ALL.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
True. I think in Corey's mind he fell back from his son cause he wanted to let the suburb nikka have his space and felt his son was straight in that situation. Meanwhile with his daughter he seemed more plugged in with her cause she was in a single parent situation under a lousy bytch.

Ever since he's been doing radio he's always let it be known he ain't don't really concern himself with kids that aren't being raised under his roof. So I agree he looks like a scumbag with this situation blowing up it in his face, I'm just not surprised by it, AT ALL.

Agreed that it's not surprising but it is hypocritical and does make him look funny in the light.

It sounds like a complicated ass situation. The way he was talking up the guy previously, you'd almost think this is a totally different dude. With all the shyt he was bringing up on this episode, it sounds like shyt has been bubbling for years but since his son either never complained or it never came to a head, he felt like his kid was in a good situation.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Aries Spears said Corey is on his Mount Rushmore of comics:ohhh:
Aries doing voices like Paul Mooney makes me miss Freez:mjcry:
Men cant sit next to Zo without touching him:hubie:
They said Corey is dressed like the 40 ounce Jedi:pachaha:

All this has happened and the show just started:deadmanny: