The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Zo was about to steal off on him :laff:

I was dead when he said "nah you go first" then when zo started talking he still interrupted him. I think that was the last straw. Man i hope they recorded the parts whem the stream dropped

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow zo actually put hands on aries :francis: had aries in the chair blocking hits aries was in a bad position to even try to fight back

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Zo is going to be mad he didn't get to advertise his Tupac Deepak shirts on the ustream again. Even Coreys new shirts will have to wait for the youtube upload to advertise. Aries was drunk this week and Earthquake look high last week this show is getting in famous people while they are under the influence. :mjlol::russ:

Aries called Zo a half Spike Lee and Darlene a Mexican bytch with Asian eyes. Darlene repeated the bytch part so she was ready to go off on him just like Zo. :gladbron:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You telling the truth? :leostare:

Yep telling the honest truth, it shocked me to see . . cats in the ustream joking about it . . really it shouldn't have gotten that far . . but damn aries was being so disrespectful to all of them, I honestly can't even be mad at zo I hate to see brothers going at it though.

He kept putting his hands all in zo space, I could see zo getting mad . .zo told him shut the fukk up and stop talking and it was a rap from that point. . .

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yep telling the honest truth, it shocked me to see . . cats in the ustream joking about it . . really it shouldn't have gotten that far . . but damn aries was being so disrespectful to all of them, I honestly can't even be mad at zo I hate to see brothers going at it though.

He kept putting his hands all in zo space, I could see zo getting mad . .zo told him shut the fukk up and stop talking and it was a rap from that point. . .
:ohhh: You can tell Zo really ain't for that bullshyt