The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darlene talking down about people recording fights like she wasn't trying to find her phone to record Zo and Freez fight.:patrice::patrice:
full
You acting like Corey wasn't trying spark that ish off too.

That made me look at Corey and Darlene a lot different after they pulled that bullshyt.

The show done turned into women bashing lately nobody

This naked kid picture shyt was dumb ass hell It wasn't worth the time if you ask me .

He was trying to find a reason to talk shyt bout the Ciara Russell Wilson shyt was a stretch

. The show was fire with Bobby on there cuz he challenged Corey ,

Back then Nikkas was waitin for the next show , now it has its moments but it ain't the same.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I'm listening to that show now...but that one dude who is always talking about moors and shyt is annoying

I stopped listening to the show period because of that. The crew gets to talking serious solutions then Kevin startes arguing semantics and being intentionally vague about what he's saying.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He one of the best additions to show.. His knowledge on Black History :banderas:

If this was an episode on purely black history then that would be fine, or even if he applied it to how that knowledge can solve a problem then I`d have no issue. But when you just start talking about random history blurbs on topics about current events and dont talk about how that history will solve the problem then you are wasting peoples time.

I don't care if you a moor or a pharaoh aint none of that crap helping black people in the now, and those people were defeated so now what?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Heard Zo's show this morning.

I'm really getting into Corey's show and I used a listen to a few minutes here and there of Zo show years ago.

Zo, just a lot of jewels A LOT

He legit dropped one that has me ready to move back closer to by alma mater

My lil HBCU has come up huge in their area

I need to move closer to where my degree there means the most

A fukk is up with Geoff hair, doe? :dahell: