The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
What did Corey said I didn't watch the beginning

I think Darlene said something about Zo & Freeze not showing up tonight Corey said there's no such things as coincidences I guess they fell back after Corey's comments on last Monday's show

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I think Darlene said something about Zo & Freeze not showing up tonight Corey said there's no such things as coincidences I guess they fell back after Corey's comments on last Monday's show

Corey needs to find out what's really going on before he goes in on them.
I'm a big fan of Corey and Zo. Corey is a wild rebel, Zo is not. Corey has made Zo lose a lot of friends and connections. Corey be going in on Zo's guests. :mjlol:

Honestly Zo should be a lot bigger than he is.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Zo jewish sugar daddy probably made the call and freeze wife give him that "don't hang with that godforsaken heathen" talk

The Corey lil fun joke near the break "zo they on your ass":mjlol:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Zo jewish sugar daddy probably made the call and freeze wife give him that "don't hang with that godforsaken heathen" talk

I hope these cats don't get into it. :snoop: Zo been riding for Corey for a long time.

Daps

That's the only thing I hate about Zo`s show.

It makes absolutely no sense as why he's on the show.:scust:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
That's the only thing I hate about Zo`s show.

It makes absolutely no sense as why he's on the show.:scust:

Always on the muthafukkin show!!:what: I see if it was once in a while or for certain topics.

He might be paying Zo or giving him a ride. :lolbron: Remember Tommy Sotomoisture said Zo aint have no car. :mjlol:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Corey needs to find out what's really going on before he goes in on them.
I'm a big fan of Corey and Zo. Corey is a wild rebel, Zo is not. Corey has made Zo lose a lot of friends and connections. Corey be going in on Zo's guests. :mjlol:

Zo do be having some people on his show that'll make you go :dahell: where he find this person

Honestly Zo should be a lot bigger than he is.

yeah he's pointless on the show everyone always talks over him. Freeze is always inconsistent you never know if he gonna show up or be gone for weeks

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Always on the muthafukkin show!!:what: I see if it was once in a while or for certain topics.

He might be paying Zo or giving him a ride
. :lolbron: Remember Tommy Sotomoisture said Zo aint have no car. :mjlol:
One of the funniest shyt I seen from these radio/ustream dudes. They had zo no car jokes for weeks in the comment section

On mr.g, It was one eps on zo show about satisfying your lady, the discussion turn to dikk size joke out of nowhere mr.g said some crazy funnyboy shyt..had me like where'd zo get this dude from