The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This was a good show on the 26th of Feb. Really exposed the demonic realm.

I think whats unspoken is a lot of men get their power from their womans past and their ability to tune into the type of man that her past has shaped her to appreciate. You can be with a woman who is submissive but you are submissive to her so she dominates you and the relationship implodes.

Some mens power comes from the demonic realm and their sexual prowess allows them to hypnotize a woman but this is often fleeting

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
This was a good show on the 26th of Feb. Really exposed the demonic realm.

I think whats unspoken is a lot of men get their power from their womans past and their ability to tune into the type of man that her past has shaped her to appreciate. You can be with a woman who is submissive but you are submissive to her so she dominates you and the relationship implodes.

Some mens power comes from the demonic realm and their sexual prowess allows them to hypnotize a woman but this is often fleeting

kevin-garnett-reaction-o.gif

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not the right thread but yall seen the latest Zo Williams show with Claudia

[ame=http://youtu.be/X6F42YTyQ98]Zo What Show 03-05-13 - YouTube[/ame]

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
claudia is a delusional bitter insecure ass bytch, if nigas don't kiss her ass sh gets mad and if a prettier woman i on her show she stays throwing little jabs

you notice this shyt too.. I be catching all of this even from back in 2007 when she was on Foxxhole.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I saw Claudia a couple years ago in person, she's bad.

I can't front, she really is bad. Looks better in person than the pictures you see.

Had me literally like :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I saw Claudia a couple years ago in person, she's bad.

I can't front, she really is bad. Looks better in person than the pictures you see.

Had me literally like :wow:

I guess she needs to work on being beautiful on the inside because she has a nasty unfiltered mouth and a demonic presence.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I see ya up on game when it comes to Claudia. Its like She got all the looks but she stuck up and insecure ass hell. And like someone said she been like that since foxxhole. I think she funny as hell. But all the constant simping on RAR and Zo show is just insane. Her and Poetess be hatin when younger finer chicks come in and tdp rt and speedy be on them. Them nikkas need to stop praisin them washed up chicks forreal. Corey the only one that dont be on some simp shyt and callin her out.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see ya up on game when it comes to Claudia. Its like She got all the looks but she stuck up and insecure ass hell. And like someone said she been like that since foxxhole. I think she funny as hell. But all the constant simping on RAR and Zo show is just insane. Her and Poetess be hatin when younger finer chicks come in and tdp rt and speedy be on them. Them nikkas need to stop praisin them washed up chicks forreal. Corey the only one that dont be on some simp shyt and callin her out.

Peep the Zo show this week. They stay simpin...

they give Claudia an intervention, skip to 1 hour 34m

Zo What Show 03-12-13 - YouTube

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Yea i heard the show yesterday. I like when Corey be like yo claudia u attractive y u single. Then she's like its just some bytch made soft homo nikkas out there. I think when a real nikka come along she cant handle it. She probably try to dominate and run shyt. And nikkas wit dough probably just kick her to the curb and get a younger one. I know I dont know her personal life. But if she gonna air it out in public ima critique it.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami

The video isn't playin for me. I tried on multiple browsers, but I am able to watch other videos on the rmconair youtube channel.

Anybody else having a problem watchin the latest zo what morning show on youtube?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The video isn't playin for me. I tried on multiple browsers, but I am able to watch other videos on the rmconair youtube channel.

Anybody else having a problem watchin the latest zo what morning show on youtube?

The video is working you have to wait until you see the video time. Just give it 2 minutes and it will start.