The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I wonder if Mtv is gonna run that Frank Ocean joke. Probably not.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao @ that one caller putting Corey on blast .. he switched that topic quickly

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
The callers are dumb as fukk...they be killin me with all those fickle ass conspiracy bs...only thing I dislike about the show and they keep bringing that oldhead nikka back all he do is talk about is his age and generational differences....

They need a permanent line up of Corey, zo and Claudia...I fux wit cladia cause shawty got no shame and no filters she willing to put anything out there...which flows perfectly with Corey's style and she sexy...I check for Zo's show too its pretty good ..

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The callers are dumb as fukk...they be killin me with all those fickle ass conspiracy bs...only thing I dislike about the show and they keep bringing that oldhead nikka back all he do is talk about is his age and generational differences....

They need a permanent line up of Corey, zo and Claudia...I fux wit cladia cause shawty got no shame and no filters she willing to put anything out there...which flows perfectly with Corey's style and she sexy...I check for Zo's show too its pretty good ..

corey,zo & claudia would be the best line up... along with darlene or another chick

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I like claudia and all but she act like her shyt dont stink. Speedy and tdp be simpin every week for 2hrs just to get styled on. But when she get around corey her ass fall in line quick as hell. Ima big big fan of rar zo and corey though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
[ame=http://www.hulkshare.com/8tcueum9f08w]Listen to 5150 RMC 02.26.2013 on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download[/ame]

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I like claudia and all but she act like her shyt dont stink. Speedy and tdp be simpin every week for 2hrs just to get styled on. But when she get around corey her ass fall in line quick as hell. Ima big big fan of rar zo and corey though.

Thats because she know Corey is quick to call out a broad on her bullshyt with the quickness.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thats because she know Corey is quick to call out a broad on her bullshyt with the quickness.

Hell yeah u right about that. I wish that nikka could check her every week. All that simpin is too much. They need some balance up there on RAR. Like she fine but that stuck up shyt for a 39 yr old is played out. She need to humble herself. And im not hatin she funny as hell and confident. She just too damn arrogant.