The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
yo claudia was on that show tiny tonight and called joseline a man so she responded
Claudia Jordan @claudiajordan

RT @MsJoseline: This old hoe @claudiajordan need to sit down is she married yet? << That would be NO kind sir....

:dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The funny thing is Claudia used to talk hella shyt about Tiny's face on the Foxxhole. I wonder if Tiny heard that audio would Claudia be asked to return to the show.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that Zo nikka piss me off. dude be suckin jews off to the extreme. darlene raspy ass voice annoys me. and claudia is one of them skanky deceitful bytches with a pretty face, so she pisses me off as well.

i just started listening to coreys radios how but all my favorites consist of bobby ole drunk ass

Zo sounds like a part time fakkit. They need to get him off the show and keep darlene and claudia. Even Bobby had the jewels when he wasnt coming in drunk.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
The funny thing is Claudia used to talk hella shyt about Tiny's face on the Foxxhole. I wonder if Tiny heard that audio would Claudia be asked to return to the show.

Johnny Mack always went in on her too. He said TI was having babies with a pig nose bytch. :dead:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Johnny Mack always went in on her too. He said TI was having babies with a pig nose bytch. :dead:

They all murdered her on that episode back then. I remember somebody saying if obviously can't be Muslim going down on her since Muslims don't eat pork. That when she gets in bed TI is sleeping with a pig in the blanket and some other shyt.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I like Corey but him talkin' about Samuel L. Jackson had me :childplease:

Sam playin' a character who's a Sambo sets black people back but makin' jokes like "I don't pay for abortions I just take b!tches to an amusement park" isn't?

They're both entertainment, if the good folks at The Cleveland Show wrote a "tap-dancy" skit for him on there bet yo' ass he'd do it

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I like Corey but him talkin' about Samuel L. Jackson had me :childplease:

Sam playin' a character who's a Sambo sets black people back but makin' jokes like "I don't pay for abortions I just take b!tches to an amusement park" isn't?

They're both entertainment, if the good folks at The Cleveland Show wrote a "tap-dancy" skit for him on there bet yo' ass he'd do it

Corey got that dumb smart nikka complex.