The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
After the show, my wife was still heated about that shyt. All the brehs thinking about going to see the homie, you MUST take your lady. That shyt made it 100 times more funny to me.
So your wife graduated from side chick? :pachaha:

You aint lying about the abortion jokes. When he did the one about the side baby, only getting a side of fries from mcdonalds, even the hurt females had to laugh at that one

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
This dusty, tired, remember back in the day ass bytch darlene said Ciara selling more than Future? :mjlol:

They getting haunted by a gay ghost. A Koitergiest. A dookie spirit. :dead: Corey should star in a remake of the Exorcist! He needs to visit Eddie Long & Frank Ocean LoL

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I gotta be honest, I'm a little disappointed at Corey when it comes to the Cosby stories because of who he is. Corey would normally go in on Cosby & the women, but now it seems whenever they bring him up Corey just brushes it off and believes the women.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Freez was fukking shook in this episode. Those mental gymnastics to justify such a belief. Shameful shyt man.

They make a very powerful point though: Religion to the black man in this country is a coping mechanism. That's why so many of us hold fast to it.

What mental gymnastics? :russ: Freeze Luv on the 5150 show comes off dumber than a box of rocks.