The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yeah, i remember lol

me too man :wow:

darlene is the kind of woman i need, man. not only is she pretty but she down to earth. it's hard to find a woman who got a well round personality like her :mjcry:
Word up breh. I've been lucky enough to have mine for 7yrs. Im not letting that go. So many attention whores out here these days u don't know who to trust.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Word up breh. I've been lucky enough to have mine for 7yrs. Im not letting that go. So many attention whores out here these days u don't know who to trust.

man, that's great. yeah, you blessed if you find that one special woman :ohlawd:

you right about too many attention whores out here. it's plenty of them but not enough ladies :mjcry:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
man, that's great. yeah, you blessed if you find that one special woman :ohlawd:

you right about too many attention whores out here. it's plenty of them but not enough ladies :mjcry:
Thanx breh. Shyt is hard to find. But honestly I think it was some divine intervention shyt cause we met at a amusement park of all places lol. Shyt its gold diggers, attention whores, whores in general, "independent" classy ratches, and b1tches trappin n1ggas. Its crazy out here. Even though its hectic a good one will come along when u least expect it. Its when ur not lookin at all is when it usually happens.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Thanx breh. Shyt is hard to find. But honestly I think it was some divine intervention shyt cause we met at a amusement park of all places lol. Shyt its gold diggers, attention whores, whores in general, "independent" classy ratches, and b1tches trappin n1ggas. Its crazy out here. Even though its hectic a good one will come along when u least expect it. Its when ur not lookin at all is when it usually happens.

you on point like a muthafukka when you say "when you not lookin' at all is when it usually happens" because that's how me and my ex had met :wow:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you on point like a muthafukka when you say "when you not lookin' at all is when it usually happens" because that's how me and my ex had met :wow:
Its true unless u the type that can just bag whoever. Then u got options. But Being that im the more laid back shy type it took time for me to be prepared for what was waiting.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
one of the goat shows online...they need to put this shyt on iTunes and quit playing so I don't have to stream a youtube
Man people keep on telling them this but they insist on keeping the show Youtube only...I notice Zo, Corey, Speedy and that whole Foxxhole camp dont fukk with Itunes or podcasts at all which sucks because their following would be 10x what it is now if they did

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Man people keep on telling them this but they insist on keeping the show Youtube only...I notice Zo, Corey, Speedy and that whole Foxxhole camp dont fukk with Itunes or podcasts at all which sucks because their following would be 10x what it is now if they did

I don't think many of them are that technically proficient. I'm surprised no one younger who knows what they're doing has approached them to offer their tech services. Maybe they have and they just didn't see a cost reason?

As for 5150 If the show was actually HD on YT, I wouldn't mind but it's mostly 240p with garbage sound. How have we gone week on week with a bad sound setup Zo's mic is usually too loud, Darlene sidetalks into her mic as her seating position is bad so you sometimes don't hear her. Last week they had a buzzing noise through most of the show.

They need two or three more people for their production team and a new setup or studio, why hasn't Corey done something like a kickstarter for phone lines or more space? I'd happily throw in some money if it meant a much better produced show. The RMC setup was good. Just watching those old shows,you can see they had a good multi camera setup and good balanced sound.

5150 can be better.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
who is tihs woman?

She used to work on the Foxxhole, and also do Speedys show which Corey used to be on. Then when that went to the wall it seemed she was over at RMC producing a show with Corey,Darlene, Bobby and Zo.

I'm sure someone knows the full particulars but iirc at some point she stuck Corey for money he should have received and she didn't tell him about as well as tried to get his gig on RMC cancelled.