Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
X-Men Pre-Shcism pretty dope

Steve Rogers just might be THE villain of 2017.

That speech he gave comatose Iron Man and plus the fact that he is the director of SHIELD now.......

:sadcam:

Marvel U is in TROUBLE
Spoil it for me, B.

I'm not buying another comic tied to CWII

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
X-Men Pre-Shcism pretty dope

Spoil it for me, B.

I'm not buying another comic tied to CWII

This all took place in Civil War 2: The Oath

*Steve becomes head of SHIELD again

*He talks to Captain Marvel and basically tells her she wrecked the super hero community

*He spills his guts to comatose Tony Stark about how he's really an agent of Hydra and that he's gonna destroy everything him and the Avengers built n remake the world in Hydra's image. They show a two page splash of cities destroyed, Hydra schools, some tall 4 legged robot things Marvel has been showing in "possible chaotic future predictions", Hydra taking over news media, Hydra sky scrapers, little kid Hydra sympathizers chasing another kid lol!

Then on da last page they show a teaser for Steve's new team book where he gets this "plan" of his rolling.

Scary stuff lol!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This all took place in Civil War 2: The Oath

*Steve becomes head of SHIELD again

*He talks to Captain Marvel and basically tells her she wrecked the super hero community

*He spills his guts to comatose Tony Stark about how he's really an agent of Hydra and that he's gonna destroy everything him and the Avengers built n remake the world in Hydra's image. They show a two page splash of cities destroyed, Hydra schools, some tall 4 legged robot things Marvel has been showing in "possible chaotic future predictions", Hydra taking over news media, Hydra sky scrapers, little kid Hydra sympathizers chasing another kid lol!

Then on da last page they show a teaser for Steve's new team book where he gets this "plan" of his rolling.

Scary stuff lol!
I dont know why the Steve Rogers comic is funny to me
The part where they flash back to him trying to catch buddy that stole the ladies purse had me :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_oexw5253Mb1uiitobo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oexw5253Mb1uiitobo2_540.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I gotta get back into Deadpool. I stopped fukking with Wade after that terrible run by Daniel Way and haven't really gone back since, but everything I see of the new stuff is legit funny.
One of the purchases I regret was buying the hc of the first 12 issues.

Read the reviews on Amazon like :leon:

After I was done reading it I was :beli:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the purchases I regret was buying the hc of the first 12 issues.

Read the reviews on Amazon like :leon:

After I was done reading it I was :beli:

The worst thing you can do with Deadpool is make that this unfunny, and that's exactly what they did. It was like Deadpool was stuck in an Adam Sandler movie.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i was done when after the shyt with bullseye he blew his brains out due to boredom. turning him into a gag after all of his shyt with nate? naw

That was my first intro to DP. That Cable/DP series is underrated. Nicieza. :salute:

I reviewed that Way HC on Amazon and cornball fanboys were quick to shyt on it. :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The female characters of Marvel bringing the fukkery right now!
Young Wasp rolling into Crown Heights to recruit girl geniuses :russ: