Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why did I buy IvX #0?

Them jumping ahead 8 months was retarded. They need to fix their timeline ASAP..or at least their release schedule

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I see comic book Elecktra is gonna start looking like the Netflix Elecktra.

:scust:

Inhumans vs. X-Men #0 was EMBARRASSING. Had Magneto one of da OG GOAT Marvel villains lookin a like a scared old Fanta. The whole book was basically "HEY GUYS LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF INHUMANS AND ALL THEIR KEWL POWERZ!!!" Its a travesty how they doing the X-Men.

That new Snyder n Lemiere project After Death looks promising.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just read the first 6 issues of Vision....How the fukk is this so good with so little action :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm still depressed because Cyclops & Wolverine is both dead...:mjcry: fukking Marvel shytting on my mutants because they want to push Inhumans into the mainstream... fukk you marvel. The Mutants came first...

By only two years. 1963 for mutants, and 1965 for inhumans.

In any case, that's that movie license life. If Marvel owned the mutants' movie rights, X-Men would be fine. But they don't, thus Inhumans getting that push right now:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
By only two years. 1963 for mutants, and 1965 for inhumans.

In any case, that's that movie license life. If Marvel owned the mutants' movie rights, X-Men would be fine. But they don't, thus Inhumans getting that push right now:manny:

I know.... :mjcry: But I love the mutants alot more than fukking inhumans... :scustnasty1:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I know.... :mjcry: But I love the mutants alot more than fukking inhumans... :scustnasty1:

The next generation(s) of Marvel fans will be about the inhumans, just like the previous generations of Marvel fans were about X-Men once the mutants they got their decades-long push of their own. X-Men weren't poppin like that when they first got out.

It's now a matter of when, not if. There is a precedent for this.:manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Awesome Hulk and X-23 just happen to be in the same location as Ghost Rider?:stopitslime:

To be fair, how often does some shyt go down in NY and only one superhero is working on it even though there's like five hundred of them in the city? Realistically superheroes should run into each other much more often. :russ: