Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I hardly ever post in here. I should post more. But after I put that book down, I was like, damn, Good thing wilson was at a remote location, cause if he wasn't he shoulda came out and beat damians ass from all that ether he took for 20 pages. That was the most one side a$$ whooping without one punch being thrown in the history of comics.

:heh: I thought the same thing while reading it.

No way I wouldn't have flipped a table over and sprayed that whole chamber with bullets. :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Spoiler from Champions #2

1477942287248.jpg

:skip:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
New to this thread. I'm currently reading The Walking Dead (great comic & way better than the show)

Any good ONGOING superhero comics or horror comics, preferably R'rated/Mature? Let a breh know something.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New to this thread. I'm currently reading The Walking Dead (great comic & way better than the show)

Any good ONGOING superhero comics or horror comics, preferably R'rated/Mature? Let a breh know something.
Aliens: Defiance
Stray Bullets
Outcast
Weird Detective

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

JjWAUBp.jpg

eKfS5Va.jpg

d8TJsuh.jpg

YgpK9Tn.png

rjkD6Jj.jpg

nmWY1Ox.jpg

3QNzkDM.jpg

J2AOraK.png

PNoqy7K.png

cfHHgU9.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
David Walker talked with Newsarama about how he plans on including Nighthawk into his new OCCUPY AVENGERS book starring Hawkeye and Red Wolf:

0EWBWNe.jpg

Nrama: Speaking of exploring, you mention that more people would be joining the team of Hawkeye and Red Wolf’s. Since you just finished up Nighthawk, the obvious question is about him being in this. What can you say?

Walker: Yes, he appears in Occupy Avengers #3but his “membership” is tenuous. How do I put this? Clint thinks Nighthawk is a part of the team; Red Wolf thinks Nighthawk is part of the team. Nighthawk doesn’t think he’s a member of the team. Nighthawk would like to kill Clint – he hates his guts. The only thing keeping him in check is Red Wolf.
Nighthawk isn’t a full-time star of the book; he’s going to be the one to show up from time to time. When people ask me about Occupy Avengers, I tell them there are 4.5 members of the team. Nighthawk is a half member: one foot in, one foot out.
What you’ll see from him in Occupy Avengers is me giving him a chance to further grow and evolve as I originally planned for Nighthawk before it was cancelled.
I want to draw a comparison to DC’s Justice League; when I was a kid, I hated the fact that Batman was a member. I thought he should be off doing his own things, and then when something really bad happens he’ll show up when no one expects him telling them “You’re doing it wrong.”
That’s how I want to play Nighthawk telling Clint he screwed up again. He threatens Clint, and Red Wolf steps in and says “You kill Clint, I’ll break your neck.”
Occupy Avengers will continue the evolution of Nighthawk; he won’t be lightening up, but he might learn how to trust someone a little more.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Like i said earlier, the book will be canceled by issue 6. I'm not familiar with Red Wolf but i look at Nighthawk's trajectory and there aint no sunshine for him either.

Squadron Supreme is on borrowed time

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got caught up on Green Lanterns.

My bae Jessica Cruz out here facing her fears and saving Earth from the Red Lanterns, plus helping Baz reconcile with his mother. :wow::mjcry:

Too bad Bryan Hitch is disregarding all this character development in Justice League. :francis: