Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That MCU audience is gonna carry it. Most of the audience doesn't read comic books like that (if at all), so they'll be all in for the film.

that movie blank slate is gonna be the best thing to happen to her. dont know how shes gonna recover from the tetris mountains of Ls shes taking in the comics though

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Deathstroke:. Damien with the fukkery, destroying Wade with straight facts while staring death in the face.

Flash. Great story. Art was fukkin Terrible.

Looked lime some 80's post crisis filler art.
Yoooo that Deathstroke issue was:whew:
That little dude Damien could not be shook :pachaha:
Deathstroke is one of my fav comics out right now

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
that movie blank slate is gonna be the best thing to happen to her. dont know how shes gonna recover from the tetris mountains of Ls shes taking in the comics though

She'll be fine comic wise as time goes on. Many characters recovered from worse situations.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
could you tell me which issue of detective comics begins the arc where the bat-family started working together again? I haven't followed that book ever but i'm anxious to start :lupe:
Nighthawk's commentary on the black heroes in of itself would be epic.:banderas:
Okay, ya'll atleast gotta give us Issues to read for examples

I don't get that from the first 3 issues I've read

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
could you tell me which issue of detective comics begins the arc where the bat-family started working together again? I haven't followed that book ever but i'm anxious to start :lupe:

Before New 52 Batman came back from the past, but, that lead right into Final Crisis and then the New 52 reboot

Rebirth returned to the old numbering, tho

934 is 2016 Detective Comics

366154._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Nighthawk's commentary on the black heroes in of itself would be epic.:banderas:
Okay, ya'll atleast gotta give us Issues to read for examples

I don't get that from the first 3 issues I've read

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Nighthawk meeting The (new) crew would cause all types of fukkery.

You know he'll go at Luke Cage. Breh might be disgusted.:rudy:

You know he'll go at Storm. :demonic:

He'll look at Misty and Manifold like:shaq2:

He'll have some words with T'Challa too:birdman:

Anybody can get it:damn:

:pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nighthawk is next going to appear in Occupancy Avengers...

...which is another new David Walker book that'll be canceled by issue 6 :francis:

I don't know if he gets any say-so in the characters or type of series he writes but ain't nobody reading a hawkeye - redwolf teamup book. If that wasn't his call, then i feel a bit bad for him b/c he catches some shytty breaks.