Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Lets be honest amongst ourselves for a second, brehs.

Do any of us REALLY give a shyt about the Inhumans?

Black Bolt, yes.

Maximus, yes.

Karnak? We'll see once Ellis is done.

Crystal and Luna's relationship with Quicksilver? Yes.

Outside of that? To me, The Inhumans and this.... push they're trying to give them (again) feels like when I was way young and I asked for Nintendo and Transformers and instead got Atari and Go-Bots. :old:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Black Bolt, yes.

Maximus, yes.

Outside of that? To me, The Inhumans and this.... push they're trying to give them (again) feels like when I was way young and I asked for Nintendo and Transformers and instead got Atari and Go-Bots. :old:
Never was the biggest Inhuman fan outside of Black Bolt's awesome costume design, Crystal being a thot and Karnak being the coolest mofo to ever rock a Fu-Manchu.

I still think Marvel would have been better off trying to make the Eternals happen instead of the Inhumans.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And Secret Wars # 4 was just...:blessed:
Hickman is hit and miss with me but he is nailing this story.

Doom and Cyclops had me :pachaha:, I love watching Cyclops get sonned. This nonsense Marvel has been on to make Cyclops not be a dull asshat needs to stop and who better to hit Cyclops with the :ufdup: than Doom?

But the stuff with Dr. Strange had me :birdman:...that was uncalled for.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
:russ: Maximus was like ":heh: nah, man. chill."

Easily one of the funniest panels this issue. Maximus went from 100-0 real quick. :mjlol:

Doom should have fried everyone rolling with Thanos.

I'm curious as to how the Reed children are going to react. What are the Cabal or the 616 crew going to do if Franklin and his Galactus get involved, along with Doom again?:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Black Bolt, yes.

Maximus, yes.

First and foremost, you didn't mention Lockjaw, so for that I hope you smash your knee against a table corner.

Back to the point, there's a reason Soule has introduced like a dozen new Inhumans or so because most of the originals really aren't that interesting. Some of his new characters are cool but he's making a fatal (editorial driven?) mistake of keeping at this Inhuman vs. Inhuman stuff. That will never push them into the mainstream because it's not interesting. They need to stop being superpowered royalty and actually start doing superhero stuff. The royalty/enemies coming for the crown stuff should be a loose thread that defines relationships in other stories, not be the narrative's driving force.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Black Bolt, yes.

Maximus, yes.

i be TRYING to give the shyt a chance
but the shyt is just so goofy to me
should just make a Black Bolt and Medusa comic and toss that other weak shyt in the bushes

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black Bolt, yes.

Maximus, yes.

Marvel trying to find a way to get that xmen money . That's why they got xmen all over the map so it's hard for the movies to capitalize .

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Black Bolt, yes.

Maximus, yes.

Nah I never gave a shyt about the inhumans...
Black Bolt and Lockjaw were the only inhumans I gave a shyt about.

Only reason they're getting this push, is because Marvel can't get them X-Men movie rights back.

Also Marvel tried doing something with the Eternals a few years ago... didn't take. They're a cool idea, but really need a updated story and costumes.

Damn why ya'll hatin on my boy Clops... mutants are going to be bushes status in the new status quo.
Let my mugga BEHOLD OPTIC BLAST one last time:to:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Thanos puttin Doom on the spot was boss shyt tho.

Told the nikka "aye cuz if you a god then say it tho, you scared?":dahell:

I'm sittin here like :ooh::whoo::lupe:

:heh: the whole issue really did play out like some hood politics shyt. Right from the start with Sue being.... typical.

Doom: ":ohhh: Damn, it's actually Richards out there. I'm not gonna worry about it right now, though. Strange got thi-"

Sue: ":gladbron: Daaayum who is that nikka right THERE!? :takedat: You see what he got on!?"

Doom: ":what: WHA!? That nikka ain't shyt! Matter of fact, hold the fukk on! *goes outside to address "ain't shyt" nikka face to face"

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:heh: the whole issue really did play out like some hood politics shyt. Right from the start with Sue being.... typical.

Doom: ":ohhh: Damn, it's actually Richards out there. I'm not gonna worry about it right now, though. Strange got thi-"

Sue: ":gladbron: Daaayum who is that nikka right THERE!? :takedat: You see what he got on!?"

Doom: ":what: WHA!? That nikka ain't shyt! Matter of fact, hold the fukk on! *goes outside to address "ain't shyt" nikka face to face"

:laff:

real shyt had my man cyclops in that bytch set trippin

Doom: Y'all better recognise where the fukk y'all at:win:

Phoenix: :rudy:man fukk that shyt, things bhange my nikka, they evolve n shyt/ ay you ain' runnin this bhity no more nikka

Doom: :wtf: (Grabs phoenix** by the throat)

[** i ain't spellin cyclops with "b" that shyt's retarded -- ed. ]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ultimate Reed was like " :demonic: I don't like his tone"

:russ: Maximus was like ":heh: nah, man. chill."

Damn strange shut the fukk up:damn:

Thanos puttin Doom on the spot was boss shyt tho.

Told the nikka "aye cuz if you a god then say it tho, you scared?":dahell:

I'm sittin here like :ooh::whoo::lupe:

real shyt had my man cyclops in that bytch set trippin

Doom: Y'all better recognise where the fukk y'all at:win:

Phoenix: :rudy:man fukk that shyt, things bhange my nikka, they evolve n shyt/ ay you ain' runnin this bhity no more nikka

Doom: :wtf: (Grabs phoenix** by the throat)

[** i ain't spellin cyclops with "b" that shyt's retarded -- ed. ]

:dead: @ the commentary

yall nyggas man :russ: