Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Secret Wars #1 was good aside from that shoddy ass art. How you going to reboot your entire fukking comic universe and have it be drawn by a scrub?
And I am also not that interested in the titles spinning out of Secret Wars except for Squadron Sinister, Korvac Saga and Runaways.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Secret Wars #1 was good aside from that shoddy ass art. How you going to reboot your entire fukking comic universe and have it be drawn by a scrub?
And I am also not that interested in the titles spinning out of Secret Wars except for Squadron Sinister, Korvac Saga and Runaways.
Esad Ribic a scrub nah be he may have had a some bad pages but he brought the epic scale needed to convey what was happening.
detail-3-132541.jpg

detail-132544.jpg

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Where is this all going tho?

That's too many tie-ins to keep up with. So is every other series ending and it's just Battleworld from here on out. Did they drop a checklist yet?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Esad Ribic a scrub nah be he may have had a some bad pages but he brought the epic scale needed to convey what was happening.
detail-3-132541.jpg

detail-132544.jpg
Its like he shot his load drawing doohickeys and space ships and then just said fukk it for everything else.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Its like he shot his load drawing doohickeys and space ships and then just said fukk it for everything else.
It's all about taste but, isn't this the same guy that drew God Of Thunder: The God Butcher....his art is amazing to me, everything that he draws is detailed IMO

Not trying to debate because art is subjective, however, I just wanna display a different opinion to others

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Skottie Young my favorite artist right now
i love that goofy lookin cartoonish art work he be doin
them alternate covers he be doin are PERFECT cell phone wallpapers lol

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's all about taste but, isn't this the same guy that drew God Of Thunder: The God Butcher....his art is amazing to me, everything that he draws is detailed IMO

Not trying to debate because art is subjective, however, I just wanna display a different opinion to others

Normally I like Ribic but his art seemed rushed and sloppy in this issue.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Normally I like Ribic but his art seemed rushed and sloppy in this issue.
Maybe I gotta read this issue again, because I didn't notice it. I find sometimes reading Hickman I ignore the art, due to me trying to piece his stories together. Anyways though, the guy an amazing artist IMO.