Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I love Frank so much

1430920355901.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
heh.

You know, guys.... when Flashpoint happened, I was mad as hell. All that damn history, up in smoke. All those stories I got memorized and obscure ass characters don't exist anymore. Still getting over it.

Marvel?

I salute Marvel's 616 in it's passing. lol to physics and chemistry being redundant sciences.

so long, big part of my childhood. Maybe, just maybe I'll see someone use Oort the Living Comet now. :to: :salute:

koVqB7b.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
about as hard as a well written TV show or basketball league with 30 teams at 15 players a team and 82 games played a season, yeah.
Lol

I'm tryna catch up but there are so many stories going I just wait and cop them when they're done in the big compendium version

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
So, is it implying (or straight up saying) that Doom became a God, at the end of the issue?

Reed Richards is going to be a maniac, when this is done. Nothing left to keep him in check.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
heh.

You know, guys.... when Flashpoint happened, I was mad as hell. All that damn history, up in smoke. All those stories I got memorized and obscure ass characters don't exist anymore. Still getting over it.

Marvel?

I salute Marvel's 616 in it's passing. lol to physics and chemistry being redundant sciences.

so long, big part of my childhood. Maybe, just maybe I'll see someone use Oort the Living Comet now. :to: :salute:

koVqB7b.png

I think it's because DC reboots so often.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
So, is it implying (or straight up saying) that Doom became a God, at the end of the issue?

Reed Richards is going to be a maniac, when this is done. Nothing left to keep him in check.

it was revealed a few issues back in New Avengers that Doom became a God

definitely in last week's New Avengers the story was told.