Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Been out of the loop since the nu52 stuff dropped but I too am a DC stan but that last part...:ohlawd:

Had no idea of that.

All this nikka does it take L's though

YRuBIOl.jpg

All Darkseid did was choke him and he was out :mjlol:

I noticed in the post-convergence June solicitations, there's a new earth 2/justice society book coming with all the main heroes from world's end on the cover... except for one :mjpls:

Take a guess who's missing :mjpls:

Also noticed that Stewart is supposed to be starring in that Green Lantern Lost Army book.. the one where all the lanterns not named Hal are shipped to another universe to fukk off somewhere... and John guess who couldn't make the cover of that book either :mjpls:

At the very least he'll be appearing in Convergence though

pwxtmCR.jpg

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

YRuBIOl.jpg

pwxtmCR.jpg
Thanks for that bit of info. I just might check that out but I can't co-sign this type of representation when the end results are all ass-whuppings. :patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I fear they gon give him a 'glorified' death tho. :aicmon:

He got too much positive going on for him.. Superman powers, high end morals and ethics, Power Girl shamelessly tellin him he gettin the becky when its all said and done with...

Watch, this dude gon sacrifice himself on some bullshyt :snoop:

I hope I'm wrong though

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

He got too much positive going on for him.. Superman powers, high end morals and ethics, Power Girl shamelessly tellin him he gettin the becky when its all said and done with...

I hope I'm wrong though

I'm going to cosign everything you said just based on the fact that every body form earth 2 that was still alive has been seen in future end but him.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

I hope I'm wrong though

That sounds quite perceptive to me. It's par for the course with this type of thing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YRuBIOl.jpg

pwxtmCR.jpg
Well he's a pacifist though wasn't he ? He just started fighting so :patrice:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I noticed in the post-convergence June solicitations, there's a new earth 2/justice society book coming with all the main heroes from world's end on the cover... except for one :mjpls:

Take a guess who's missing :mjpls:

Also noticed that Stewart is supposed to be starring in that Green Lantern Lost Army book.. the one where all the lanterns not named Hal are shipped to another universe to fukk off somewhere... and John guess who couldn't make the cover of that book either :mjpls:
I read an interview with the dude writing the new Earth 2 book and he said Val (Black Superman) is in it. Mr. Terrific too.