Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know what you mean. I read that new mini that had the black Russian as the lead character. I was bored to death.

Only writers worth reading at Valiant are Venditti, Jordan, Asmus and Van Lente. Anyone else is just a waste of time.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone here read any valliant?
I was a big Turok Fan back in the day but i cant get into the new version

turok-covers.png

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Sonned by who? These nikkas just took out every Celestial, every cosmic abstract, every Eternity from every universe and the Living Tribunal!

I'm sure their wave of destruction will end somehow, but it won't be them getting beaten by raw power, unless somehow Rabum Alal is a stronger than them.

Hickman is cementing his spot as one of the most influential and GOAT comic book writers right now. We've watched him become a legend over the past 2 years. He's rewriting the entire cosmic hierarchy and structure of the MU. This whole incursion thing has morphed into a cosmic horror story.

I think he meant the Builders

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Is this the same Turok from the N64 game?
its the same character in name only i dont think it was the turok from the comics btw i peeped that son of stone animated movie last night :banderas: dat violence.

there was a fourth series that was based around a bunch of teenagers and shyt

i wish the remake got a sequel

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So how did joker get the burn on his face, when he was swimming to the batcave he was fine, then he comes up to look at batmans joker evidence with half his face burned off

0.jpg