Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was great but I don't know how I feel about Hickman stressing his workload even more. He's already doing Secret with Bodenheim as well (which uses the same color palettes as well) and that one is suffering from delays, we won't be getting any new Manhattan Projects until I think April and he still hasn't dropped Feel Better Now.
So is he really only going to do his own shyt after this .
You aint feeling Uncanny X-Men? It's thoroughly entertaining to me.
i enjoy it but it dragging like hell man . I
New Avengers had a great cliff hanger can't wait for Secret War.
Batman 38
Wonder how Synder is going to end this arc the Joker being immortal could work if it's like he's explaining so far
interesting angle, can only wait for the batsolution

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
:banderas:

the implications of the right side of that cover

Ultimate Reed been gangsta

2282703-hickman_reed_richards.jpg

The levels to this shyt.....

Gickman da gaWd!! I loved his run on Ultimates. There was so much potential with The City and The People, but ni one could follow up on that caliber. There are levels …

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You aint feeling Uncanny X-Men? It's thoroughly entertaining to me.
Bendis is has gone way overboard with all these cheesy time travel stories. Battle of the Atom and Age of Ultron, both of which were trash, the BOA follow up with with Kid Xavier, now this again?

And...

Xavier is back. :snoop: He may not stay back, but let him rest. If you are going to bring it back, let it wait a while longer and let the return be epic. Not for some wack story like this.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can Rick Remender do a story without alternate universes/another planet?

Every one of his latest works is about an alternate universe or planet.
:heh: Remender can't leave alternate universes alone and Bendis can't leave time travel alone.

Hickman said Secret Wars is going to be a horror story.

I wonder what Doom and Molecule Man are up to.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:heh: Remender can't leave alternate universes alone and Bendis can't leave time travel alone.

Remender needs to only write street level and dark characters. His X-Force, the short-lived Moon Knight, Dr Voodoo, 1st arc of Punisher ere all very good-to-great.

I'm about to dive into the Uncanny Avengers #1

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe battle world will explain why marcvel characters are written inconsistenly in each book .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bendis is has gone way overboard with all these cheesy time travel stories. Battle of the Atom and Age of Ultron, both of which were trash, the BOA follow up with with Kid Xavier, now this again?

And...

Xavier is back. :snoop: He may not stay back, but let him rest. If you are going to bring it back, let it wait a while longer and let the return be epic. Not for some wack story like this.
Did I miss a issue that explains why everyone is so scared of Scott trying to help and recruit that mutant ? ( except downass magik :banderas: ) niccas acting like he's going to erase humanity or go to war or something , things he has yet to express an interest in doing . And all these magneto comparisons when he has yet to try and idk kill all of humanity ! It's like I read a completely different version of A vsX . Beast out there time traveling , destroying space time continumums and joining illuminati schemes to destroy worlds and stop incursions but he's all good

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Did I miss a issue that explains why everyone is so scared of Scott trying to help and recruit that mutant ? ( except downass magik :banderas: ) niccas acting like he's going to erase humanity or go to war or something , things he has yet to express an interest in doing . And all these magneto comparisons when he has yet to try and idk kill all of humanity ! It's like I read a completely different version of A vsX . Beast out there time traveling , destroying space time continumums and joining illuminati schemes to destroy worlds and stop incursions but he's all good
Bendis has ruined Beast.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Well Beast thinks that humanity is gonna misinterpret Cyclop's militant behavior as an act of war and the human will then start killing all mutants.

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Remender needs to only write street level and dark characters. His X-Force, the short-lived Moon Knight, Dr Voodoo, 1st arc of Punisher ere all very good-to-great.

I'm about to dive into the Uncanny Avengers #1

I loved the Dr Voodoo, but they had him taking an L every issue. Never got to look Sorverer Supreme offical at all

ITs comical how high and mighty beast acts though , nicca out there giving no fukks and all the while judging Scott . Also when will this book catch up and we see evil havok

This. The way they're trying to get people to feel a certain way about Cyke is crazy.

newavn2013032-dellotto_zpsfe19932e.jpg

NA #32 cover
:ohhh: doesn't look so good for them

Doom doesn't die