Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Lol, how did you feel about his Gwen Stacy angle?
fukk that shyt lol
But but iron man got new armor !!!
The armor is dope as fukk, he looks like a pimp

SUPIM2014004-cov-f7514.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:snoop: @ Cap Falcon telling Batroc that America has the best prison system in the world.

Tom Taylor on Superior Iron Man. :whew:

After reading Spider-Verse I've come to understand that I need more Penelope Parker in my life NOW!

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Iron Man was awesome. $99.99 for that shyt monthly :heh: he even gave them a free trial. The fukkery is about to be epic

Captain Falcon is annoying the fukk out of me in Mighty Avengers

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Batman was dope..very dope. Joker still can't be touched.

Ultimate Spider-Man was also dope although there's still no damn answer on the main issue. Bendis is just letting this shyt drag and drag and drag which I know is typical of him but damn

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
FalCaP is just not working for me at all in any of the books he has appeared in.

Superior Iron Man was good. Tony Stark is a colossal a$$hole so his book is always better when it embraces that aspect of his character.

I don't think I have ever liked Hush and Batman Eternal has lost its momentum ever since he became a big part of the story.

Justice League United is probably the most old school super-hero book on the market and I am enjoying it for that.

Spider-Verse was good even though I didn't appreciate Morlun killing Hostess Spider-man. If they kill Spider-Ham I will be pissed.

Snyder may just be topping himself with this Joker story in Batman.

Carl went off in the latest Walking Dead...I would appreciate Kirkman picking up the pace of things though. Its like everything that happened in the last 5-6 issues could have been done in about 3 issues tops.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
FalCaP is just not working for me at all in any of the books he has appeared in.

Superior Iron Man was good. Tony Stark is a colossal a$$hole so his book is always better when it embraces that aspect of his character.

I don't think I have ever liked Hush and Batman Eternal has lost its momentum ever since he became a big part of the story.

Justice League United is probably the most old school super-hero book on the market and I am enjoying it for that.

Spider-Verse was good even though I didn't appreciate Morlun killing Hostess Spider-man. If they kill Spider-Ham I will be pissed.

Snyder may just be topping himself with this Joker story in Batman.

Carl went off in the latest Walking Dead...I would appreciate Kirkman picking up the pace of things though. Its like everything that happened in the last 5-6 issues could have been done in about 3 issues tops.

Do I need to read this breh? I been sticking to Amazing and I thought I didn't have to read any of the extra stuff and could be ok

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Do I need to read this breh? I been sticking to Amazing and I thought I didn't have to read any of the extra stuff and could be ok
I hate the entire concept of Morlun and the metaphysical Spider lineage that JMS introduced into Spider-Man's continuity but I am a sucker for alternate dimension stories and all of the alternate Spider-people have been pretty cool.
So if that type of stuff works for you then it is worth checking out.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hate the entire concept of Morlun and the metaphysical Spider lineage that JMS introduced into Spider-Man's continuity but I am a sucker for alternate dimension stories and all of the alternate Spider-people have been pretty cool.
So if that type of stuff works for you then it is worth checking out.

abatman382f.jpg