Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hold up...they about to kill Alfred??? :wtf:

Joker is wildin! You gonna make it 10x worse now! He's gonna cut everyone off and get even darker :ohmy:

Bruce and Damien bonding flying the Bat Shuttle and shyt :to:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hold up...they about to kill Alfred??? :wtf:

Joker is wildin! You gonna make it 10x worse now! He's gonna cut everyone off and get even darker :ohmy:

Bruce and Damien bonding flying the Bat Shuttle and shyt :to:

im thinking that hes going to get revenge and put jason todd six feet deep, might fukk with alfreds mind ala gordon in the killing joke then have him retire, maybe even do something to put fear into damien wayne and reduce him to tears

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
im thinking that hes going to get revenge and put jason todd six feet deep, might fukk with alfreds mind ala gordon in the killing joke then have him retire, maybe even do something to put fear into damien wayne and reduce him to tears
So is it understood that Joker "knows"? The way it seems like he's targeting the family it makes it seem like he knows now and that's the joke.

Things were going so well...the Robins were starting to understand each other, Batgirl was crackin skulls, even Jason showed up for a lil mini reunion during the Owl shyt. How much further can they push it? Bats shot Joker in the head once, so we already know he's willing to break the code for that one exception.

LOL @ Joker calling Bats out for getting worn down by the Court of Owls too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secret-Avengers.jpg

Nick Fury JR :snoop:

and agent coulson :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyclops was right bruh. The Phoenix was coming for Hope to restart the mutant species. Blame Tony Stark for splitting it up and causing all that Phoenix 5 nonsense. Cyclops saved mutantkind in their darkest hour when there was less than 200 of them left and they were being hunted for extinction. Magneto and Xavier couldn't have done that. They were both too much of ideologues. After M-day, Xavier would've talked that Gandhi shyt and got all the mutants killed. Magneto would've declared war on humanity and got all the mutants killed. Cyke found a 3rd way that worked through strong leadership and pure survival instinct. The gawd will rise again.

if the roles were reversed and the x-men asked the avengers for help because of the phoenix, they would of looked at the x-men like "ummm that sounds like a mutant problem...but good luck though :rudy:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were so dead set on bringing in a Nick Fury that looks like Sam Jackson there were WAY better ways to have done it.

I'd have preferred if they just killed classic Fury and brought in an alternate Universe version. Or just brought in another agent and made Nick Fury a codename.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were so dead set on bringing in a Nick Fury that looks like Sam Jackson there were WAY better ways to have done it.

I'd have preferred if they just killed classic Fury and brought in an alternate Universe version. Or just brought in another agent and made Nick Fury a codename.

that goes to show you that marvel not in the business to make good books

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new Gillen Young Avengers is getting some buzz from the NYC this weekend..I wonder how that Journey Into Mystery with Sif is gonna play out?

I love young avengers what's the buzz ??:ooh:
And children's crusade was so similar to avx did marvel not know that ??
How did havok get promoted who have cap this authority ? And wolverine has pretty much lost his bad attitude so what's cap talking about?
Idk I'll give tchalla avengers a try and young avengers maybe And whatever Luke cage is doing

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wtf: no patriot ?? fukk these cac avengers ...but then again swagged out young Loki damn ill think about it but what hell how many avengers are there ? Marvel on that money train hardbody and Alex summers ok with the treatment of his bro ??
This quote by Hickman shows why I like him
One fan said he felt like "Avengers vs. X-Men" put the Avengers in the clearly heroic position, but Hickman disagreed. "The last issue of 'AVX' I wrote was #6 , and I'm pretty sure the X-Men were the good guys of that story," he said. "But the Avengers were going to win." Brevoort said they tried to set up relatable problems so it wasn't just "a bunch of action figures fighting."

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:@this coming from a guy who has acted as Magneto's personal press secretary on :hamster: for years.

Again cyke was right and to act like him of all people doesn't care about Xavier is just marvel fukkery .that smug b*stard cap needs to catch a time traveling bullet again and give Bucky that cowl back :birdman: caps lost his way he too busy counting avengers money