Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Scott Summers fall from grace has been epic..just epic :laugh:

THE BOY SCOUT...I hated Cyclops as a kid, now I just feel sorry for him. He killed his mentor and did the exact opposite of Xaviers dream.

But Logan is the animal? :mjpls:

Good job dumbass :russ:

Cyclops was right bruh. The Phoenix was coming for Hope to restart the mutant species. Blame Tony Stark for splitting it up and causing all that Phoenix 5 nonsense. Cyclops saved mutantkind in their darkest hour when there was less than 200 of them left and they were being hunted for extinction. Magneto and Xavier couldn't have done that. They were both too much of ideologues. After M-day, Xavier would've talked that Gandhi shyt and got all the mutants killed. Magneto would've declared war on humanity and got all the mutants killed. Cyke found a 3rd way that worked through strong leadership and pure survival instinct. The gawd will rise again.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cyclops was right bruh. The Phoenix was coming for Hope to restart the mutant species. Blame Tony Stark for splitting it up and causing all that Phoenix 5 nonsense. Cyclops saved mutantkind in their darkest hour when there was less than 200 of them left and they were being hunted for extinction. Magneto and Xavier couldn't have done that. They were both too much of ideologues. After M-day, Xavier would've talked that Gandhi shyt and got all the mutants killed. Magneto would've declared war on humanity and got all the mutants killed. Cyke found a 3rd way that worked through strong leadership and pure survival instinct. The gawd will rise again.

Preach! :ohlawd:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Now that all this Phoenix shyt is over I wonder what's going to happen to Hope

They shouldn't have cancelled Generation Hope. That was their best shot of making her an interesting character. I thought it was a good read

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I don't get why ppl don't like the hellfire club either. Only reason I've heard so far is cause their kids. They haven't even been given a fair chance imo.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't get why ppl don't like the hellfire club either. Only reason I've heard so far is cause their kids. They haven't even been given a fair chance imo.

Sebastian Shaw is such an underrated villain...he should always be the Black King. Dude should be an enemy of Spider Man, Daredevil, Iron Man, and the Avengers.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

They killed Broo. :sadbron:

thought he was the new beast.

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
uncanny lookin type ill right now, they got me anticipatin the return of my nikka bishop , son was stuck in like the year 6700 a.d. or some shyt like that, so he should def have some new toys on deck, accompanied by a fukk everybody syndrome. i just wanna see what happens when him n cable collide again.........................they got his outfit lookin type official 2 (all of em are)
xforcedesigns-bishop-final.jpg
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/...kris-anka-sam-humphries-marvel-now-interview/

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Sebastian Shaw is such an underrated villain...he should always be the Black King. Dude should be an enemy of Spider Man, Daredevil, Iron Man, and the Avengers.
I agree he's a dope villain. He don't need the Hellfire Club to be that.

uncanny lookin type ill right now, they got me anticipatin the return of my nikka bishop , son was stuck in like the year 6700 a.d. or some shyt like that, so he should def have some new toys on deck, accompanied by a fukk everybody syndrome. i just wanna see what happens when him n cable collide again.........................they got his outfit lookin type official 2 (all of em are)
Artist Kris Anka & Writer Sam Humphries On 'Uncanny X-Force' Fashions [Interview + Exclusive Art] - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

:ohhh:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Artist Kris Anka & Writer Sam Humphries On 'Uncanny X-Force' Fashions [Interview + Exclusive Art] - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

The Black Gawd is back??? :ohhh:

Saint of Commerce

Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
He's in Psylocke and Storm's X-Force book..he might end up dead this time:

if marvel does that they're stupid, bring em back just 2 kill him?? i expect him 2 catch wreck on psylocke's team during the 1st arc, once bishop establishes that he's not 2 be fukked with, he'll proceed 2 be the heart of x-force.

until he spots cable or hope again, then its time 2 get ignorant :lolbron:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He's in Psylocke and Storm's X-Force book..he might end up dead this time:

c/s

lol @ people still expectin Marvel to treat a black character right.

notice how storm is supposed to be taking orders from psylocke in this book even tho Storm's been her boss throughout adjectiveless x-men and dating back to the x-treme X-Men days in which both betsy and bishop were under her command?

notice how captain america was talkin to havok on some "you the only one qualified to lead this team now that cyclops and xavier are out the picture... wolverine would be the only other candidate but he got a bad rep"

yea, ok Cactain A :stopitslime:

Only exception may very well be this new avengers thing with t'challa and the FF writer on it. Tho i remember that Doom War started off with a lot of potential too for T'Challa... and we all know how that ended.

Saint of Commerce

Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
c/s

lol @ people still expectin Marvel to treat a black character right.

notice how storm is supposed to be taking orders from psylocke in this book even tho Storm's been her boss throughout adjectiveless x-men and dating back to the x-treme X-Men days in which both betsy and bishop were under her command?

notice how captain america was talkin to havok on some "you the only one qualified to lead this team now that cyclops and xavier are out the picture... wolverine would be the only other candidate but he got a bad rep"

yea, ok Cactain A :stopitslime:

Only exception may very well be this new avengers thing with t'challa and the FF writer on it. Tho i remember that Doom War started off with a lot of potential too for T'Challa... and we all know how that ended.

:ehh:, i almost 4got that we're dealing with marvel here, u make some valid pts

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The new Gillen Young Avengers is getting some buzz from the NYC this weekend..I wonder how that Journey Into Mystery with Sif is gonna play out?