Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Earth 2 War Batman got fukked up and his back was broken again on top of a ton of other injuries. I am interested in seeing how Hickman ends his Avengers time travel storyline but I am not looking forward to Axis because it seems to rely too much on stuff Remender set up in Uncanny Avengers which I just can't stand. Plus it seems like Marvel is going overboard with all of the different individual time travel storylines going on.
They just had age of ultron and I thought at the least no more time travel stories but nope !!!!!!!!! This earth 2 war looks :lupe: first since I like earth 2 I didn't want it to happen but now I'm real interested in the war and fallout . Marvel though :snoop: First of all I'm getting annoyed that the continuity with certain storylines in marvel as it relates to wolverine and say cap being in different statues in different books and the fact that they have like 6 different storylines that are going on where in some contradict the other .why should I even buy avengers world ????? Why ??????? And in avengers did I miss a resolution to the evil avengers from a alternate universe story ??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They just had age of ultron and I thought at the least no more time travel stories but nope !!!!!!!!! This earth 2 war looks :lupe: first since I like earth 2 I didn't want it to happen but now I'm real interested in the war and fallout . Marvel though :snoop: First of all I'm getting annoyed that the continuity with certain storylines in marvel as it relates to wolverine and say cap being in different statues in different books and the fact that they have like 6 different storylines that are going on where in some contradict the other .why should I even buy avengers world ????? Why ??????? And in avengers did I miss a resolution to the evil avengers from a alternate universe story ??

Because that's a damn great book, even if a lot of the events are too spread out which means you're basically reading three different stories in one book.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Most the evil Avengers died and I think the survivors were sent home.

Also if I remember right the storyline after axis called "no more time" deals with all the time travel stuff that is happening. A popular theory is that the incursions are happening because to much time travel has made the multiverse broken.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Most the evil Avengers died and I think the survivors were sent home.

Also if I remember right the storyline after axis called "no more time" deals with all the time travel stuff that is happening. A popular theory is that the incursions are happening because to much time travel has made the multiverse broken.
nah Hickman isn't paying attention to Bendis's shenanigans

He already said this is caused by something else on his old tumblr

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that's a damn great book, even if a lot of the events are too spread out which means you're basically reading three different stories in one book.
That's why I keep buying the book . But well see :yeshrug: I buy it for my boy Shang chi

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

you are one of those people who need the continuity to work.

I use to be like that but now I am like fukk it as long as the story is good. :manny:

for example Uncanny Avengers should just be in another universe at this point because I am sure Wasp and Havok never had a kid together but that story line did not disappear after they restored the timeline.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm gonna start reading Future's End later this week after I check out Girls/Ultra/The Sword which was reccomended on a previous thread.

I read all of the launch issues for the whole new 52 reboot and was thouroughly unimpressed. Is there anything in the New 52 worth my time?
I'm gonna pick up the batman beyond comic series as well. Need to write that down... not sure if that is even new 52 though.

The last full series I read were both marvel... Exiles & Runaways. And the only thing I am reading issue to issue currently is Walking Dead. If that helps.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm gonna start reading Future's End later this week after I check out Girls/Ultra/The Sword which was reccomended on a previous thread.

I read all of the launch issues for the whole new 52 reboot and was thouroughly unimpressed. Is there anything in the New 52 worth my time?
I'm gonna pick up the batman beyond comic series as well. Need to write that down... not sure if that is even new 52 though.

The last full series I read were both marvel... Exiles & Runaways. And the only thing I am reading issue to issue currently is Walking Dead. If that helps.
Girls and the Sword are great.

If you didn't like Batman, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, or Wonder Woman from the initial launch then I doubt you'd be into anything else from DC.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Girls and the Sword are great.

If you didn't like Batman, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, or Wonder Woman from the initial launch then I doubt you'd be into anything else from DC.
Okay. Just checking. I actually didn't think Animal Man was bad if I remember... Forgot about it, actually.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Exodus is just "knocked out" at the moment.

No way some "new" character get to take out a heavyweight like Exodus.

Exodus "Fatal Attraction" storyline beat down X-Force AND The X-Men like they were preschoolers.

Hell Exodus beat down the Avengers and X-Men for dolo in Bloodties crossover. This was a Avengers team that had Sersi and War Machine.............

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Does anyone know what the details are on this new black Captain America?
Are they rebooting Isiah Bradley, or is this somebody new entirely?

Also... If the new chick Thor is a PAWG, do the coli comic-heads support BlackCap smashing... or is does that make him a c00n?
:sas2:
:patrice:
I miss Dwayne McDuffue :(

He's been smashing Cap's adopted daughter. :sas1: