Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Alright I have to admit that Uncanny Bendis-Men is rolling pretty well right now. Still the usual corny Bendis dialogue, but the issues are compelling. All New is still ass, though.

What's up with Krakoa being a jobber all the time? :comeon: The original Krakoa was a deadly threat that held the whole original team hostage and killed the entire 3rd team in seconds. Now every issue someone's walking up on the Jean Grey lawn and sonning him. :rudy:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wolverine & The X-Men is a mess. These fukking X-Men writers need to pump the brakes with always going to the person from the future comes back to prevent something storyline. And the Askani stuff was never that compelling to begin with.

Batman Eternal is great. There is a sense of dread in these first two issues that makes it feel like some really bad shyt is going to happen every issue.

Justice League was cool. Good to see Cyborg getting some shine. Kinda lost my enthusiasm with Forever Evil though and the delay of the last issue isn't helping things.

Superior Spider-Man was OK. I like Peter Parker but Otto was so much more interesting as a character. Hopefully Ock had a contingency plan to send his consciousness into someone else. Norman Osborn changing faces is not something I am that big a fan of...I need to see Norm's finger waves. I liked how he immediately knew that Peter was back though.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Didn't like the Osborn face change either but I absolutely loved the moment where he realized it was Peter.

k1JDhGX.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't been in here to do this in a minute.

What If: Age of Ultron 2: :dahell: first issue was great, you gonna follow it up like that. I don't even think it was part 2, just some shyt they threw in there. The Wolvie Jean apartment shyt was gold, though.

Captain Marvel 2: That's one of the scariest covers I've ever seen. I read it anyway, cause I liked the first issue. Then...GotG showed up :scusthov: made the book totally irredeemable.

Nightcrawler 1: Good stuff. Except for the fact the writer used the very first few pages to remind us that Wolvie doesn't have his healing factor, but he's more dangerous than ever before! Thanks, Marvel. I forgot. High on Kurt's list of priorities? Get back to fukking his foster sister, of course! :takedat:

All-New Ghost Rider 2: Was great. a vast improvement over the first issue.

Batman Eternal started off with a bang, the hints from that mural from last year are falling into place quickly and early. And if that first page doesn't make you want to stick around, then I don't know what to tell you......

Iron fist was GREAT for what it set out to be. But it almost feels identical to the limited series he had before Fraction's run. I don't have a problem with that, though.

East of West: :noah: The Crow cover :takedat: Dem Indians :dwillhuh:

All-New X-Men 25: Really, marvel. if you're gonna act like that, just cancel the damn book already. Oh, and that troll job. :russ:

I read some more stuff but I'll- whatever.
I liked it (all new xmen 25)cause well fukk hank he's a dikk . But Scott in his book :lupe: man just a chick magnet and the cuckoos that's a real troll :heh: