Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All New X-Men #25 was some hot garbage. They need to send the young X-men back in time and cancel that bullshyt.

The new Ghost Rider is surprisingly good.

I hope the last page of The Walking Dead is not a swerve and a certain character I hate is actually dead and gone.

Batman Eternal was awesome.

If you aren't reading The Royals then you are missing out because it is a great book.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i know it wasn't supposed to be funny but......:dead: @ invincible

this nikka mark just got to back to earth and immediately ...:laff:

Yeah, I'm gonna say Kirkman fukked that up because I was dying as well, knowing very well this was supposed to be a bad thing.

Deadpool #27 was a reminder of how great Joe Kelly's run was compared to everybody else who ever wrote the character. I didn't even need to look at the writer credit page to pick out his story because its quality just stood out immediately.

I've really enjoyed DeConnick on Captain Marvel but yeah, at this point any inclusion of the GotG is enough to ruin a book for me as well. It's still a fun read, but at the same time it's also like, do they have to be there? Really? Reeeaally?

All-New X-Men is possibly the worst issue Marvel has released in a long time. Even as an artist issue I can't imagine anyone not feeling robbed for actually paying for this bullshyt.

All-New Ghost Rider has one thing keeping it from being great and that's how lame Ghost Rider actually looks. Like the whole face/skull/helmet thing just doesn't look good.

And it's funny how people have completely stopped talking about the Green Lantern books even though right now I think they're the best they've ever been since Sinestro Corps War ended. My only real complaint is the forced putting together of Kyle and Carol.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
if he wasnt such a bytch ass nikka, she wouldnt have took his D, he'da just gave it to her. :russ: @ a him getting raped

this dude is going to either get his ass kicked by Robot or spaz on that dude crazy.... Also how you get raped by a bad bytch :what:

Also wtf was that bullshyt in WD:stopitslime: I am 50/50 rick is having a dream while being in the middle of a fever..... no way could that bullshyt of been real

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, I'm gonna say Kirkman fukked that up because I was dying as well, knowing very well this was supposed to be a bad thing.

Deadpool #27 was a reminder of how great Joe Kelly's run was compared to everybody else who ever wrote the character. I didn't even need to look at the writer credit page to pick out his story because its quality just stood out immediately.

I've really enjoyed DeConnick on Captain Marvel but yeah, at this point any inclusion of the GotG is enough to ruin a book for me as well. It's still a fun read, but at the same time it's also like, do they have to be there? Really? Reeeaally?

All-New X-Men is possibly the worst issue Marvel has released in a long time. Even as an artist issue I can't imagine anyone not feeling robbed for actually paying for this bullshyt.

All-New Ghost Rider has one thing keeping it from being great and that's how lame Ghost Rider actually looks. Like the whole face/skull/helmet thing just doesn't look good.

And it's funny how people have completely stopped talking about the Green Lantern books even though right now I think they're the best they've ever been since Sinestro Corps War ended. My only real complaint is the forced putting together of Kyle and Carol.

I think he needs a better vehicle than a car as well.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:wtf:

dikk Grayson Turns Secret Agent in New DC Series - Comic Book Resources

u6wy4BQ.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Winter Soldier did this after Fear Itself, after evil had taken over.............................

:ohhh:

With you know who joining the good guys, it makes sense for him to remain undercover and away from the public eye. I still don't get the idea of him
using guns