Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
XornvxX-Men.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the builders attack titan? I thought Thanos just strolled around on his ship and left his planet along time ago

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just started reading Batman DOTF. What issue did Joker get his face cut off?
The first issue of the New 52 Batman.

That Falcon/Vision shyt in Cataclysm was just :huhldup:...at least the regular Marvel U Vision was synthetic so he feels like a human being; the Ultimate Vision is all metallic and shyt yet the two of them are supposedly boning? That is some creepy shyt. Its like Ultimate Falcon is one of them dudes who fukks their own car.

Sandman Overture was amazing. Gaiman still has a perfect handle on all of the characters from the Endless to the Corinthian and J.H. Williams III's art is the best looking comic book art of the year.

Did the builders attack titan? I thought Thanos just strolled around on his ship and left his planet along time ago
I don't think The Builders took Titan...those were Thanos' men on Titan who Falcon and the IMperial Guard took out.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The first issue of the New 52 Batman.

That Falcon/Vision shyt in Cataclysm was just :huhldup:...at least the regular Marvel U Vision was synthetic so he feels like a human being; the Ultimate Vision is all metallic and shyt yet the two of them are supposedly boning? That is some creepy shyt. Its like Ultimate Falcon is one of them dudes who fukks their own car.

Sandman Overture was amazing. Gaiman still has a perfect handle on all of the characters from the Endless to the Corinthian and J.H. Williams III's art is the best looking comic book art of the year.

I don't think The Builders took Titan...those were Thanos' men on Titan who Falcon and the IMperial Guard took out.

It's actually Detective Comics 1. I just read it right now. Thanks tho.

:dead: at Spidey punching Black Cat. :laff:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:patrice: just read Guardians of the Galaxy....

:patrice: Gamora goes on about why Quill didn't kill Thanos when he, Thanos and Drax were stuck in the CancerVerse.

:patrice: Drax. Not Richard Rider Nova.

:patrice: I think they just retconned Richie's existence.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima bit behind but what happen to danger? After the whole avx thing I haven't seen her since

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:patrice: just read Guardians of the Galaxy....

:patrice: Gamora goes on about why Quill didn't kill Thanos when he, Thanos and Drax were stuck in the CancerVerse.

:patrice: Drax. Not Richard Rider Nova.

:patrice: I think they just retconned Richie's existence.
I am just about done with Guardians of the Galaxy...Bendis shytting all over the epic run that Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning did with the cosmic characters is just annoying me to no end.
And the way the characters all speak int he exact same snarky Bendis-speak is awful.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I thought Gamora did specify that Drax was dead and Quill was stuck with Thanos in the CancerVerse. After that she lumped both of them together but I don't think Bendis meant Drax has retcon-replaced Richard.

Then again, Bendis is the guy who changed which infinity gem Black Bolt was guarding for his own convenience so I put nothing below him.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
How didn't Spock remember that dude knew it was Otto's thesis smh Spock is fukking up. I wish Marvel had the guts to kill off MJ, I really hate that slut