Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Huh? Depends. He could be off planet or not allowed on Krakoa. He hasn't meant shyt in the last 4 or 5 Wanda stories. Didn't do nothing in her solo series.
This story obviously includes some non-Krakoa stuff as evidenced by Vision's breakdown when he is being told about Wanda being dead and it looks like Captain America is doing some investigating of the crime scene.
There was a whole arc in her solo series that included Pietro and her mom. Robinson went through the motions of her kicking Pietro to the curb early in the series and then having him pop up in Wanda's moment of need in her penultimate storyline.
They are twins and have a deep connection. That is just factual.
So there is really no good reason for Quicksilver not to be heavily involved in this story in some way.
Him not being in this series would be like Havok getting murked and Cyclops not appearing because he's on the moon or something.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This story obviously includes some non-Krakoa stuff as evidenced by Vision's breakdown when he is being told about Wanda being dead and it looks like Captain America is doing some investigating of the crime scene.
There was a whole arc in her solo series that included Pietro and her mom. Robinson went through the motions of her kicking Pietro to the curb early in the series and then having him pop up in Wanda's moment of need in her penultimate storyline.
They are twins and have a deep connection. That is just factual.
So there is really no good reason for Quicksilver not to be heavily involved in this story in some way.
Him not being in this series would be like Havok getting murked and Cyclops not appearing because he's on the moon or something.
I think he’ll show up, just not in the trailer because it’ll probably be a spoiler when or how.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m a marvel guy looking to get back into the game where do I start?
Immortal Hulk
Daredevil
If you want to get back into the X-Men I would recommend tracking down House of X+Powers of X (they have a collected edition) so you will know what the current status quo is of mutants in the Marvel Universe.
The best X-books are: Hellions, Way of X, New Mutants, SWORD and there is a new X-Men book that just started last month.
Thor has been pretty good lately.
Beta Ray Bill has a miniseries that is awesome.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Immortal Hulk
Daredevil
If you want to get back into the X-Men I would recommend tracking down House of X+Powers of X (they have a collected edition) so you will know what the current status quo is of mutants in the Marvel Universe.
The best X-books are: Hellions, Way of X, New Mutants, SWORD and there is a new X-Men book that just started last month.
Thor has been pretty good lately.
Beta Ray Bill has a miniseries that is awesome.

should I rock with this as far as reading orders go? Complete Marvel Reading Order Timeline | Comics Through 2021

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
That's a decent list with some caveats...unless you are a Conan fan you could skip his books and I have no idea why he would include that Wolverine - Infinity Watch series on the list.
You know any sites or forums with decent reading orders.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
my girl legit asked me of Melinda Zucco in Nightwing was supposed to look asian last month. I need to ask Tom Taylor if Melinda is autistic. It's been bugging me since she showed up. Hell, one of y'all can ask him. get you some props if youre right.

Valiant comics has more first issues and reboots than Marvel and DC combined.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
NcNtAE.jpg

NcNxjr.jpg

NcNMDR.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yeah she on some other shyt. I actually marathonned the current series a few weeks back. I think I'm an issue or 2 behind. I kinda feel like the writer wishes her and carol could slug it out lol
Yeah I heard they had some weird interaction...you know how Carol can try to be too goody for her own good sometimes.