Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
fukk Dan Slott's fat ass for messing up Franklin Richards :pacspit: this was clearly a shot at Slott. The "well, we don't need another pretender" made it seem the plan was for Franklin to step in but with him gone, they had to use Jamie.

Slott on FF is the same as Jason Aaron on Avengers for me right now. Both guys have overstayed their welcomes on those books and almost everything they did in the books has been awful.
Making Franklin not be a mutant on a whim that seemed mostly like Slott flexing because he didn't want to have to coordinate with the X-office was siome bullshyt. And the whole Doom wedding thing has been trash.

New Mutants was really good once again. Inferno might have a lot more people asking resurrection questions, not just Mystique :ufdup: the dialogue of Warlock intertwined with Gabby was incredible. Man, poor Gabby :to:
With some strategic shape-shifting, Mystique could start a pretty significant uprising of pissed off mutants who want their loved ones brought back to life that have been denied up to this point.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Are T'challa and Ororo remarried or just dating? In X-men during the Jerusalem conference they made it sound like she was still queen. I know she's the Goddess of Wakanda but they are definitely smashing and have been since she was seeing Logan. Now she's there all the damn time over in Wakanda. So are they a couple, remarried or just figuring it out?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Are T'challa and Ororo remarried or just dating? In X-men during the Jerusalem conference they made it sound like she was still queen. I know she's the Goddess of Wakanda but they are definitely smashing and have been since she was seeing Logan. Now she's there all the damn time over in Wakanda. So are they a couple, remarried or just figuring it out?

Damn breh, how out of the loop are you? :heh:

They were patching things up and were at least on good terms... until X of Swords. In a horrible comic book (the story was stupidly forced and unnecesarily confrontational) , Ororo went to Wakanda and burned bridges with T'Challa by talking a legendary Swords from Wakanda.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Damn breh, how out of the loop are you? :heh:

They were patching things up and were at least on good terms... until X of Swords. In a horrible comic book (the story was stupidly forced and unnecesarily confrontational) , Ororo went to Wakanda and burned bridges with T'Challa by talking a legendary Swords from Wakanda.
I've read all of that. I've collected the entire current run of BP as well. I just haven't read every X-book so I'm not sure if I missed anything else.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah. It definitely was an interesting turn but makes sense when you see them together.

also, props to her (and tom taylor for writing it) for doing the sensible villain thing after knocking him out.

how many times have we actually seen that happen

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
also, props to her (and tom taylor for writing it) for doing the sensible villain thing after knocking him out.

how many times have we actually seen that happen
Yeah. It's rare. Taylor reminds me of Kirkman in that he doesn't like to go the cookie cutter superhero route. He'll mix it up a bit. I wonder if what she said is true and if so, is she older of younger?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah. It's rare. Taylor reminds me of Kirkman in that he doesn't like to go the cookie cutter superhero route. He'll mix it up a bit. I wonder if what she said is true and if so, is she older of younger?

I hope it is. it would put a nice spin on why Tony hated the gaysons.

and everything else, honestly......

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They had this shyt planned 12 months ago :picard: from X-Men #14

IMG_7347.jpg

Hickman's storyboard really has to look like Charlie's board in Always Sunny :mjlol: