Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the 60’s and 00’s were really competitive and great characters so save those for the top 20 characters.

Also not choosing Mr. Sinister is complete BS. John Walker over Apocalypse is also Bullshyt.
Some of this list is Clearly based on the characters current status in the mcu , Valkyrie over Conan ?? Stop it . And there as so many others which appear to be troll jobs or just the writers personal favorites

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Planet Arakko :ehh: I feel this should've been made 2 months after X of Swords, not 1 fukking year. I mean sure, in "comics time" not a lot of time has passed but I thought this was going to be about something else. Still, making millions of blood lust mutants leave Earth is the right call as it opens up fukkery in the future that wont have to deal with fukking up continuity of other books.

Pepe's art made that book dope though, dude's incredible :wow:

fukk Dan Slott's fat ass for messing up Franklin Richards :pacspit: this was clearly a shot at Slott. The "well, we don't need another pretender" made it seem the plan was for Franklin to step in but with him gone, they had to use Jamie.

New Mutants was really good once again. Inferno might have a lot more people asking resurrection questions, not just Mystique :ufdup: the dialogue of Warlock intertwined with Gabby was incredible. Man, poor Gabby :to:

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hardware is the one I'm least excited about based on that Milestone Returns one-shot.
The writer of the new Hardware run (Brandon Thomas) didn't have anything to do with that one shot, so I would hold out hope for it. I'm getting all the new Milestone shyt since I was too young for the OG comics.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The writer of the new Hardware run (Brandon Thomas) didn't have anything to do with that one shot, so I would hold out hope for it. I'm getting all the new Milestone shyt since I was too young for the OG comics.
Brandon Thomas does superheroes well. That's another reason I'm waiting for Hardware. Static seemed kinda like a simp in his comic but I guess he always was.